Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Also depends if they want to give it its “intended” armament i.e. AMRAAM. There were some mockups of AMRAAM on twin pylons.

Imgur

1 Like

Yeah

That’s a completely different person isn’t it? Not a second part to orange guy?

Cause orange guy says no F-20 but people are still talking like that’s coming too.

I feel like with these lists it’s all or nothing, can’t pick and choose from list A with list B since they’re different sources. If they both agree on things though seems interesting.

Specifically for JP air, both allude to new top tier (presumably Gen 4) which I can only think of 3 options, XF-2A/F-2 early, F-15J MSIP, sub-tree like Thai F-16. IMO, F-15J seems most likely, but a prototype XF-2A with F-16C radar is possible too.

yes they were from different sources, but both were trusted leak sources apparently. first one coming from the known leak discord and known guy, the 2nd one form the chinese leaker

1 Like

Premium Turkish F-102 would be swell.

1 Like

Why would Turkey, a nation that probably evaluated the F-20 for all of 2-3 weeks tops, get it as a premium over the US (the country the not only built it, but also evaluated it for its own programs)? That is being extremely close in ridiculousness to the suggestion of Germany getting it, if not more so (seeing as the nation isn’t even in-game)

1 Like

The guy said no to the F-2, not the F-20

So the top part is in response to Olivias post, saying that there is no F20, Mutsu and ZBD04 planned?

no those were seperate to the olivia thing completly.

Besides that it wasnt olivia, the guy just named himself olivia as diversion

2 Likes

sp F-5 with quad AMRAAMs 0.0

Then did he take 3 minutes only to contradict himself?

Also, who is the discord guy impersonating Olivia?

If I remember right, the “yes” was in response to someone asking if the Tigershark was in the works, likely because they hadn’t believed it at the time

guy again different things, you are asking stuff i wont have answers to either, i am just sending what we know
if you want the bible just believe this for now, its from the chinese leaker

2 Likes

orange guy’s “yes” was a response to “F20??? […]” message

5 Likes

Oh ok thanks for clarifying.

It is however about as believable as the Bible…

I think Olivia confirmed that this is fake?

4 Likes

I have a feeling Gaijin’s gonna go the Yak-141/Miraged 4000 route with it, and try to stick as close to definitive production standards as possible (including systems/weapons it was intended to have in service).

I’m once again though praying to Edgar Schmued himself it’s based on the 4th proto rather than 2nd/3rd lol

She confirmed it’s not her

1 Like

again just read what i said

1 Like

Is it any proof that it is the same guys as the previous “complete” leak lists? It isnt extremely credible that the chinese leakster changed platforms and then impersonated a person with well regarded credibility.