Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

but can be easily added

Yes, however I was talking about the two already in game.

ah oke

Technically Japan still doesn’t have a fox 3 carrier the current F-15J is not compatible with them

just to clarify NETZ cannot use AMRAAMS, F15A Baz cannot use AMRAAMS, Barak II cannot use AMRAAMS, Kurnass 2K cannot use AMRAAMS, the only historically AMRAAM capable F-16 in israeli service is the SUFA, and the AMRAAM capable F-15s are the C/D Akef, the Modernized F-15A/B upgraded to C/D standards that are called F-15C/D Baz (McDonnell Douglas F-15C Baz: The Eagle of David) and the F-15I Ra´am.

1 Like

mmm… yeah kindaa, they could just upgrade the F-15J that is already in game, but who knows…

As the US is 99% likely to get an F-15C next update, they will probably get the same. Though I thought one of their current F-16s could carry Derby?

Unless something changed since it was last brought up, it sounded like the wrong part was from the orange leak not the Chinese leak since AFAIK nobody knows who the Chinese leaker is and can’t speak to him directly. The only thing we know is what they post on their Chinese site.

EDIT: After re-reading it again, seems like the orange leaker is trying to correct the Chinese leaker which then becomes a question of who is right still. In other words, again, we don’t know if it’s wrong or not as the Chinese guy has been spot on so far (but doesn’t mean he didn’t make a mistake this time).

I just think we shouldn’t call it fake or wrong until the update arrives and they’re missing.

I agree. I do feel that the current R-27ER vs AIM-7M thing definitely makes US really weak. I mean they didn’t even move up the F-15s BR. Definitely sounds like something is coming at 12.7

Yes, and that’s a really easy fix, just make whatever changes to the 15J are necessary to give it AMRAAMs and call it a day. Or just C&P in a second F-15J.
I doubt they’d put this much effort into it, but they could throw in an XF-2 instead (which would be really annoying since I skipped the AJ).

Well if they go the XF-2 route, assuming early variant, it wouldn’t be Fox 3 capable either.

1 Like

Not too sure about this but pack Premium/event often get mixed up in datamines right due to “gift vehicle” flag of some sorts being shared?

More logical to see it as event due to likely being able to carry AMRAAMS.

1 Like

mmm… we dont have any declassified documentation that confirms that the F-16D Barak I and II can use the Derby, the public information claims that the F-16Ds Block 30 and 40 that right now are active in the israeli air force could just use the Python-4 and Python-5 as an israeli follower of the IAF i cannot confirm that the derby was fired from this F-16s , but! the only evidence that i have is some pics of an F-16D Block 30 with 4 derbys mounted and it seems to be wired too…
f-16_derby_1
f-16_derby_2
f-16_derby_3
f-16_derby_4
this pics are the most reliable source that we have.

F-15J MSIP has a new APG-63 V1 radar, HMD, and new -220E engines so not necessarily copy and paste

3 Likes

I’m curious to what benefits we’d potentially see from that engine since apparently it’s slightly worse thrust but better dynamic thrust.

I want it so bad

1 Like

i really like to see it in the tree it would be a really capable fighter, with 2 Python-4s and 4 I-Derbys
montaj11

3 Likes

me too haha, if you make chose between an F-15C and the Kfir C.10 BROOOOO the answer is really fkn simple Kfir C.10 all in buddy.

4 Likes

There is absolutely nothing, whether direct or otherwise, saying that the F-15C will or even may come next update.

1 Like

“profit”

…So its a C&P with a few small number changes… Thats not enough for me to not consider it a quick and easy C&P job to quickly add something “new”. Argue about technicalities all you want, I really don’t care.
What I do care about is that by adding a whole new F-15J just for the AMRAAM, it seems we’re at risk to see another F-15J for the AAM-4/5. Ideally they make the MSIP a tier 4 module or something like how some Russian tanks have upgrade packages as modules, or simply just call the F-15J the MSIP version.