Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

That is a bigger warthunder lore than anything.

Yes I have thought of a warthunder lore

2 Likes

The iceberg is finally forming after all these years.

1 Like

I just hope its not Turkey who is the next nation

The F20 while I understand it but the Turkish F-5 for the air shows would be a better choice

1 Like

good its not, its propably the german premium (leopard)

I still find the F-20 as a new nation pre-order to be very out there.

Especially considering none of the tested nations adopted it.

So I believe it should be treated like a prototype vehicle. So in turn go to the nation that built it.

Yes, Iโ€™m aware that statement goes against my opinion that X nationโ€™s company built it so they should get it is a poor argument.

However, I believe prototype vehicles are the only time it should apply because they never entered service anywhere and in turn donโ€™t have a nation to call home.

1 Like

i forgor yeah leopard 2 Turkish

Given there is going to be a new nation that was teased via the two roadmaps that really cutting it close. And plus for the beta tree to be released in time for the changes. The CBT pacjs will have to be in this update

1 Like

Problem is that no nations atm give a really unique and full treeโ€ฆ israel was a mistake

I do think we are getting are CBT packs but not Turkey. A tested F-20 is a bit too be there for me.

Like, as much as I like to call the โ€œgetting a new nation with the research houseโ€ a crazy theory it makes perfect sense.

1 Like

only reason i would love to see that, is the crocodile tears of the us players.
But i highly doubt it being the case

1 Like

Clearly this isnโ€™t the full list and tbf the guy did leave out the Hungarian sub tree on his previous list so who knows.

We may as well get an F-5 for Turkey,
But why would a nation get the f 20 as a premium though.

What armor? lol

1 Like

But why would Germany need another 2A4 premium though?

Especially a turkish one after they just added a Turkish skin to the premium 2A4

upgraded 2a4, its similar to the 2pl,

Its basicaly the 11.3 premium rank 7 every new nation will receive

3 Likes

My theory works around the collapse of the global Hoxhaist regime. Explaining this would be offtopic and potentially unveiling something we potentially shouldnt know. ))))

Weโ€™ve gotten TT tornados, event Tornado, Premium Tornado.
Weโ€™ve also gotten TT M2K, event M2K.

Kinda feel cat is out of the bag regarding event(easily accessible) M2K airframe and premium Gen 4 (Tornado). M2KD is BR 11.3 which is the same as a few other Premiums. Wouldnโ€™t be surprised if we see a premium M2KD at some point. Maybe with some ordinance stripped to fit into rank 7 like the premium Tornado.

1 Like

The reason I doubt its for Germany is because Germany has tons of potential leopards as premiums, yet the TR was specified. Additionally the other 2 premiums, F-20 and presumably ZBD04 to be both for China(the latter is) is rather rare, and it cant go to Germany(WTD) or America(would be TT), combining into the Turkey guess.

1 Like

I am not very sure if gaijin would percive the F1C-200 being unpopular. It is the only premium jet for France and a good one, making decent sales when on discount, plus the airframe/arsenal itself is solid.
Perhaps when tier 9 gets added 2025.

1 Like

for 11.3 not realy, anything would propably 11.7 or below 11.0, 11.3 specialy would be very hard

But would be intrest in which leoaprd you would think would make the german rank 7 premium

Besides that

didnt US got the A6e tram and the phantom 1 update after anotherรŸ

Edit: oh yeah was right with a6e tram and phantom

we believe its a 2A4 similar to the 2PL but with extra armor in the hull

Spoiler