Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

They do not apply to foreign games, if you mean the anti-addiction measures. Payments are much easier in the recent few years with paypal and wechat.
Warthunder has quite some popularity in China, I mean there are probably more cheaters banned last year than some nations actual playerbases.

1 Like

Yeah more like it but even F-20 is a weak option for Turkey

1 Like

dont foreign games need to follow chinese games to operate?, things like daily log in rewards gatcha etc got forbidden didnt ?

Or was that partialy because the chinese ones were specialy predatory?

… or Germany

Yes, some gamemakers are known notoriously for how P2W they are, and often luring underage to spend their parents money. The regulations only apply to games who operates on Chinese servers or games published by Chinese companies, intended to run in China. IE, anything who does not require a VPN.
Also I am sure the log in reward gatchas are not restricted, but gatcha chances must be shown in game.

Speaking of Germany and the F-20 at least then

US, Germany, China can at least have it then

Taiwan has a series of upgrade to F-5Es and developed the domestic F-CK-1, so its less neccessary for China. For the US the F-20 can be in the TT to fill the F-5E to F-16A gap. Hence a premium is most likely German, or what I believe to be the prelude to Turkey.

1 Like

Yea an F-20 for Germany just feels too out there. The only reason would be if they were getting the Typhoon but we all know that is out of the picture.

So it’s only really the US or Turkey

only reason i would find the F-20 hilarious for the turkish premium is that a lot of US players would be salty as hell

1 Like

Indeed, Turkey has plenty of F-4Es or F-5Es, these can easily be the premiums in place, and they are even better since not only they are in active service, but also players are more than likely to already know how to fly these things. It could even be the F-104S TAF moved from the Italian tree.

1 Like

Yea true that would be hilarious lol

now it’s even better
meme wt

4 Likes

Ariete OP ? really what stuff are you smoking back there

ironic

I’d say US and China but not Germany. F-20 was meant for Taiwan and Taiwan wanted it and also operated F-5 models which are the reasons it could get it; US was the producer of F-20 and user of F-5 models so obviously it should get it; Germany on the other hand has no connections and no need of such vehicle besides trailing it at some point.

Not to mention the variant they trailed which didn’t have AIM-7 iirc so we’re looking at single engine F-5E with 2 more AIM-9J.

1 Like

What is ?

I’m salty despite not being US player x)

nerf ariete is a meme

Singapore as a sub-tree for Israel ?

Personally, I think not bad and some look like chilean expect chilean never operated McDonell Douglas/Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle

Or singapore might be as part of the Australian & New Zealand and canadian tree

what am I even seeing here