Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

just as salty as when the F-5 went to china and nobody else for a year?

sadly not my timeframe, i didnt hear their cries sadly

was fun to watch

Ay up this is interesting
x.com

didn’t the US like never use it?

iirc they didn’t even trial it

Premium trailed F-20 would be such a turn off for me if I were a new player willing to grind Turkish tt. I would imagine something like famous F-4E Terminator, F-5E Tiger 2000 or some “early” F-16C Block 30 but not a jet I’ve never heard of that we (as Turkey) never used.

Like try looking at it from hype/wallet warrior perspective…

No one did but yet we have these gems

Spoiler

exactly, nobody wanted this thing

yes I meant it as F-5 variants sorry

As far as I know, vehicles that no one used go into the maker’s nation. (prototypes and the like)

So in this case it goes into the US because it was made by the US.

1 Like

F-20 for US, Germany, France, UK, China, Japan and Italy because reasons

4 Likes

for the US an XF-17 would be a much better test plane to add when you’re already going that road

in general I have no Idea where this thing would go because there’s like almost zero connection to any tree in the game and yet it’s in the leek

I’m still questioning if they really meant the F20 Jet, it’s easy that someone misunderstood sth. and in reality its sth else

wdym?

what? US is the producer and has very strong connections. Closest after US would be Taiwan since the jet (initially F-5G) was build for the sole reason of entering service with ROCAF.

F-20 for every tech tree

4 Likes

I meant if you’re already choosing a US prototype for the US Premium tree why would you choose the F-20 over the F-17?

Pakistan and Taiwan
Hmmm

2 Likes

that’s the thing the F-2 is worse than the typhoons

Not really. F2 might be worse in terms of flight performance but both jets have very modern instruments

1 Like

we even got F/A-18 denied so I doubt we’ll see an F-2 anytime soon

yeah that’s true but if a typhoon can get behind you in 5 secs or less without you being able to do anything about it well