Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Both of these are already in WT Mobile, which we know co-produces vehicle models w/ WT from various shared additions. So the leaked HMS Centurion is not likely to be coming in place of either of these more modern battleships, but simply be another planned addition to the GB Bluewater line just like them.

1 Like

ditto

No,

Ah, tnecktie

1 Like

Still sad.

Not like they lack choice like your cap and hat for making it more obvious.

Anyway.

1 Like

"REEEEEE " /j

1 Like

true that weird french hat would certainly have fit

Speak for yourself with your dustpan.

A beret from the legion, or a naval officer hat (like pp), would have done the job nicely.

1 Like

ahh yeah thats the one i meaned

I thought you were talking about Napoleon’s bicorne, but okay xD

that would work great as well, but doesnt realy fit for cute anime girls

Résumé

Why i’m looking that i’m not even into this, errk.

Résumé

But this one i would have take the pillow

4 Likes

That would be awesome, I may be biased but I do think at least Warspite and preferably an R-Class should come before Centurion. I normally support backfill but in this case I’d like the newer ones first. Although I suspect Vanguard may be seen to be OP as just a better HMS Hood.

fell right into my trap

Anyway, beautiful French bluewater 7.0 with chonky turrets when ?

Résumé

Where are my glorious quad turrets ?

Résumé

2 Likes

If people see it in that light, that 's their issue tbh. We’re atleast as close to Tirpitz as we are Vanguard in terms of evidence*, they’d go mad upon finding what that ship is compared to Scharn.

*game version 2.7.0.55, 2021:

( 2.7.0.55 new - Album on Imgur )( yes, HMS Hood appeared for the first time in this same leak )

2 Likes

To be fair the main issue with Scharn is the armour and Tirpitz has worse armour but i swear to god if they give it a 20 second reload.

That faded blue box camo always gets me lol. Good looking.

1 Like

I’m scared when we don’t even have something similar to the top dog, and better top dog are already in the files.

Watch it be indestructible