Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

tbh it doesn’t say it was from her though

well the cut of name does look very similar

When ever she leak stuff it’s via her other account

4 Likes

either way, we will see how it goes, if its even realy for this update, but still doubt the new nation

Why we are very over due for one ?

ehh its turkey, not realy the most promising one and last year is more proof against it

Only the AIM, SEPv1 and SEPv2 get gen2 thermals in the US tree in terms of MBTs. Every other Abrams between 10.3 and 11.7 gets gen1.

What is this? If I may ask?

It’s depends how many have brought that Turkish special pack. I know a few people have brought it.
And I also did because it was Turkish and also it was a rare thing.

So by that they properly know how many people may want a tt.

Plus there are those two Turkish decals that were datamined around this time last year.

LAV-700 with XM913 50mm gun

3 Likes

Nah I think they will give the modified version that someone posted here as the 11.3 premium for Germany.

It makes sense. Germany is one of the more powerful nations at top tier ground currently which I suspect Gaijin wants to capitalize on.

A modified 2A4 also fits the 11.3 BR, as the 2PL is also there.

1 Like

Alex is that you?

1 Like

I want to see the IJN-Mutsu so bad.

The IJN Mutsu and the IJN Nagato were the only 2 ships from the class “Nagato”.
These ships were also the first ships equiped with 406mm cannons.
They were between 1920 and 1930 the most powerful battleships in the world.

every already existing user of those vehicles got the skins if they played 3 games, we are speaking about leo 2a4 and a us air premium here

you can be sure many people have those skins

The one thing i doubt about Turkey is the lack of both the sabrah tank and the altay, or M60T for that matter. Since top tier is what matters for gaijin, they will put most effort into it and ensuring player actually spent money so it pays off. Original vehicles is of course the only way.
And the fact that we lack any info of lower tier vehicles.

Chronological order is less of an issue, Israel ground in WOC, three updates later fire and ice, two updates later la royal followed by sons of attila, which means we will see some tree or subtree every half a year.

that’s one brute boi

Our last proper tt was Sweden way way back in 2019 which was 5 years ago.
Since Israel is different I don’t really class it as a normal nation.

So yea we are in need another nation that starts from rank 1

thats on u then, a u problem

1 Like

there aren’t that many nations which have enough ww2 tanks. The only nation I can think of is yugoslavia, but hey the flag was leaked some time ago so maybe

1 Like

as much as i hate it “benelux”, bad tree but possible from rank 1