Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Apparantly I cannot read

When will the event start?

it has get going

its already started.

I spent 3M SL with no special rewards
Those boosters will be handy to grind Israel tho, man, the merkava 2d is good but its so boring to play(and a bit overtiered)

Then there is no point in getting now if a mod sees this lol

Shh I deleted my part pls delete this too
And I havent actually used them besides playing ARMA

1 Like

dawg that was the premium not the decal

The task are still 999GE which I’m honestly fine with as people can ether do have and pay .
Or pay if they would like too without spending an arm and a leg

1 Like

i think the upgrade coupon being 750k score is a sad joke tbh, should be no more than 500k as otherwise your literally grinding 1.75x the event or so just to sell it

1 Like

It’s away to control the market prises as right now the winter events are going between 20 to 40 GJN.
For gaijin that is too low as they take a cut when you sell things.

Which to me it’s funny as hell as they been promoting the market a lot to only find out they have bitten themselves in the rear.

tf is happening to the servers

complete desync with shooting, hull is somehow rubberbanding my turret, hitreg is delayed

1 Like

so? atleast it will go for more for those that wanna grind it

Its how events work, people would still take up server if theyre not fighting like buying crates
It will be better tomorrow

except i have 47 ping with 0 packet loss

edit: looks like just a faulty server, working fine now

Ah thats good, but still im not grinding that event

Even the forum is slow now

1 Like

Given how gaijin always make do with either company size or their server it kinda explains itself
A bit better now too

Ended up seeing a well-regarded dataminer mention some vehicles in the works for either upcoming updates, or possibly events.
I know the Mutsu was one he mentioned, as was the ZBD04.

Where did you see it?

1 Like