Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah, with a few exceptions, but you did mention, I cant exactly believe a strikemaster at 6.0(ARB) or a MiG-23BN at 9.3 would be a very good idea.

It also opens the door for things like a bomber mosquitto. Needs to be like BR2 to 3 for ARB with no guns. But like Br4 to 5 in GRB due to 4k cookie

Yeah, but a lot like the Lancaster I think could comfortably move down 0.3 BR

True, tho I havent experienced stock grinding as lancaster I kinda just GEd the big boom on a sale

They have very limited turret coverage and only ligher armament compared to equivalent bombers. But a huge bomb load

Funny thing is the Su 25T / Su 39 are ducked, russians wanted their precious R73, guess which aircraft cant reasonably get a br decompression

I just realy savour that

Before even reading the whole sentence, my mind instantaneously went :

“hell yeah”

and then after finishing : “oh”

3 Likes

No this isnt squad(or PR), not radios no habs you gotta start at the spawn(bruh)

Btw hear me out, what if the construction of that replenishment area, would include a radar unit <.<

BR 1.0, kills by ramming

1 Like

Have you gentlemen noticed the tutorial missions for ARHs in the first major of 2024 in the 2024 road? I think we will get AMRAAMs next update.

aim 54

I think itll be second update alongside the seperation of chaff and flares as it would be imo insane to add more, even more capable FOX-3s without this feature.

That would make sense and would be sensible.

But that would be too logical for Gaijin

Ehh, as someone who uses the Su-25T, it’s pretty good in Ground RB, but it’s still ass in air simply because of how slow and heavy it is. Obviously 10.0’s fighting R-73’s doesn’t sound like a good idea, but keep in minded that because we can separate the BR’s, it means that we could actually start getting some decompression for a lot of planes, and maybe that could give the Su-25T an actual home. Either way, the plane is better with R-73’s simply because I would rather have a good missile for self defense than be stuck with shitty R-60’s at a lower br

The Su-39 gets even weirder tho when you consider that in the future it could get R-27’s(pylons for them have been datamined for it) and even R-77s but we’ll have to see if the devs ever go that far

2 Likes

the other problem is their IRCCM, if we put it down even further, there is no “good” radar missles anymore, which gives it another bad advantage

1 Like

Yeah, that would be my concern. Was chasing one in the F3 in SB. 9Ls useless. Skyflash useless because of chaff and alt. Managed to gun kill it, but wouldn’t be fun in a lot of aircraft like the Jag without radar gunsight

Aim-120 are defintely coming to lower BRs considering the aircraft that can carry them. I believe this is a measure to compete when the time comes.

I just can’t wait for the Mig21-93 with PD radar and R77s come it! I can die happy.

1 Like