Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

oooh that’s great

Gib working AHEAD

Oh goody! Another non-TT T-55! /s

Other than being deployed there, I haven’t heard of it doing much, not like the Leo 2A4 and T-64B have been the backbone of their armored units.

What we want boys?!

Indeed, it doesn’t seem like a significant contribution to the UAF other than keeping their numbers up, but the tank got famous by being sent over there and now it is associated more with UA than it is with Slovenia.
At least, that’s how I interpret things.

free GE

1 Like

The game has almost ran out of subtree-needed nations, Japan and China only has 4 branches but China can expand easily into the 5th. Politics made sure that Israel isnt getting anything(subtree wise) soon.
So who knows what tress is gaijin going to add this year, perhaps Swedish naval, or Chinese naval? If they do not seem so plausible then we might see a eleventh tree.

Yeah, thats the hidden blowout on the worse MBT in top tier gone, with no word on fixing the armor.

Spoiler

Literally italian bias smh my head

Spalliners would make it like a top tier VFW, people gets too confident and shot it without aiming and it gets spallinered, its already spacious enough to literally gaijin rounds

Screenshot_20240130-101632-557
Biggest takeaway for me personally after reading the roadmap. Would be a huge deal for a lot of attackers in game, especially modern ones like the A-10 or Su-25

2 Likes

Yep, hoping this means Jaguars and Tornados can come down a little. But I think almost all bombers can come down a little

In general it just give us so much more freedom of how we measure the effectiveness of air vehicles. Now we can acknowledge that there are two sides rather than trying to balance it for both modes at the same time

3 Likes

Yep, might also remove the last big hurdle for an air decompression. They can decompress independently of ground

GR7/AV-8B+ as well as Su-25T would have a better time stock grinding in ARB, while retaining their ground BR for their CAS potentials, however since they received AIM-9M/R-73 respectively, I cant see them going down significantly in air RB
This may also meant that certain bombers cough cough SB2C-5 would be able to energy trap early fighters better, but Im playing the SB2C so I wont complain

It finally gives them a chance to fix the gap between air and ground, as air to still outpaces ground by a whole BR bracket, even tho we’re closer to the end of the line ground vehicles then we are air vehicles, if we look at what’s left. There a much bigger gap between the prefromance of a Su-27 and Su-57, then there is between a T-90M and Armata for example

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, Gr7 is stuck at 11.7 with 9M. Should never have received them. But other buffs like MAWS can come for the Gr7.

But others like the Tornado. It’s huge

Yeah, even the full Chally 3 is probably not that big of a leap over the Chally 3 TD.

1 Like

Tornado IDS, MiG-27M/K and other CAS with very limited A2A would benefit a lot, perhaps the AJS37.

Yeah, I think almost all bombers and strike aircraft could come down 0.3 BR at a minimum. With the exception of those that are problematic due to compression like A10/Su25K