Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You will have to either use a Y like menu or bind for example turing proxy fuze on/off to a button.
something like that but for shells

1 Like

that sounds good but what about adjusting other stuff like distance or even fragmention dispersion radius (feature found on the AHEAD ammo)

Either distance stet (Manual or RF) or Radar

I think it will be things Gaijin can monetize such as GE and Packs and vehicles.

Simply because then there’s nothing to stop some naval bot grinding SL for the entire tree and giving it to someone else’s account of Gaijin’s back.

i’d say being able to adjust the distance with 2 buttons one down and other up sounds good and if the tank has a radar option it would be cool it could auto adjust with obvious adjust for targets moving at certain speeds

That’s sad

Yes gib my harrier amraams lol

It will probably be something like that on the timed fuzed things, so RF sets it

ig it wil be like normal rf sets it but you can adjust it up or down if you feel like doing so and automatically if you have tracking radar, with obvious capacity of adjusting how much multiplier do you want it to adjust when pressing the buttons

It would be nice, hopefully they will ad that option, as currently it is only RF

also this would be interesting together with the time fuze

1 Like

I hope the options will expand things so my sight can work
(yea the text broke a little, but i cant get myself to fix it)

2 Likes

And Québec for France :p

yeah i get you if it can tell you the basic stuff aswell as tell you your current speed reload time left and stuff like that it would be quite a nice addition, altough i saw some people thinking it would make tanks have auto target like a real FCS

Doubt they will add auto targeting, but who know?

not rn but i see it comming in the future not for this year tho

Sooner or later it will be here

also this would be a great addition

2 Likes

Rearm on your spawn
also this

1 Like

This should help with the low ammo/weak SPAAs so they don’t have to try and get to a cap with no way to fight back.