Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Ok guys.

Unfortunately some members of the discussion chose to ignore the previous warning above about locking the topic if the off topic continued. So we will be on cool off for 30 mins. If it continues after, it will be for longer.

Please take personal disputes to PM or more appropriate topics. This is not the place.

17 Likes

Lord what have I stumbled into.

Anyway, the roadmap looks very good and is very likely the best thing Gaijin has ever done for community engagement, very very good idea and I look forward to seeing the changes for the first major update.

I just worry for my controller binds when new features such as separate chaff and flares are added.

1 Like

Yippee rumor roundup is back

im looking forward to the CM changes in the second update

1 Like

For now lol

1 Like

And we are back, again…

I need a new key board and mouse with those extra buttons i have no more keybinds left πŸ’€

1 Like

I think they will be fantastic but i’m somewhat terrified for my controllerbinds I do not physically have enough buttons as it is. It may be time to redesign my setup so I can get a Keyboard and Mouse.

@Fireraid233 my controller is screaming for help.

1 Like

Thank god using CTRL and ALT allows me for 3 different keyboards

1 Like

Eurofighter for Russia

I’m surpriced gaijin no announcements plan rework Air RB & Air SB mode and Air EC map bigger 131 x 131 km for Air RB & Air SB mode this year but this roadmap good

Spoiler

im more intrigued by the ammo refill mechanic the display on sight like an FCS and the programmable shells now actually being programmable, im curious on how it may be implemented

I just read back, the thread got locked twice today πŸ’€

Im also intrigued by that, it will probably also make AHEAD work

for the fuze thing i believe its gonna be like a scrolling thing, like when you scroll your sight range or zoom

I give it more of Y menu thing, so one tap radio fuze on/off, another button tap another option etc. Things like shell programed explosion would still be rangefinder and hopefully radar thing

The ability to gift in game friends would be a nice addition. Hopefully we can gift SL

1 Like

dont really understand what you mean do you mind explaining in a bit more of detail?

He meant we need a Y menu(Multi function menu) like interface for custom fuze settings