Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

two kind of T80BV, before the 1985, its just a T80B with K1, after 1985, it use same hull as T80U in game

2 Likes

hello there, any leaks yet?

You’d have an answer if you scrolled up about six posts.

1 Like

I correct it for you

I’m curious if the turret ammo rack is blowout or not.

Gszabie seemed to think so, but that could change. It does however look like it has all the needed steps to be a blowout panel, and the Russians have them in other designs

3 Likes

Regia Marina definitely needs some love. Both in terms of Bluewater and coastal.

I’m gonna be annoying lil’ goblin advocating to add more WWII stuff for niche branches and major combatants. >:>

Gaijin won’t sleep.

1 Like

not just regia marina but i absolutly agree , booth the italian navy and the french navy are missing a lot of option’s , whatever if it is pre-ww2 , ww2 or post-ww2 to modern era shit

4 Likes

Don’t worry mate. I do agree. French navy is my second favourite.
I fight for addition of all historical vehicles from the OG WT period. From time between great wars to Korea one. Together we stand strong.

1 Like

@Smin1080p is the current engine on the Object 292 intentional or place holder? According to the Kubinka Tank museum in Russia, it has the later 1250hp gas turbine, not the early one currently on it in game.

9 Likes

the T80BV(after1985), it should as same as T80U’s hull in game, and better protective performance show that gaijin know it, my opnion is that the engine we have now is a place holder

1 Like

let me guess youre gonna find out very fast that its not actually that good

like always

how about not judging a vehicle just off of stats and waiting for it to actually come in game and see how it performs? all you do on here is cope about russian bias when its just an excuse for skill issue, and youre an obvious example

Community Bug Reporting System made a bug report in case

i dont play for kd

this is pretty comical tho

pulling up my profile as if its gonna do something, i stand by my point

3 Likes

Am i trying to do something?

I notice

can you bring this conversation in private DM, so that i can ignore you and you dont have to type in this chat - which is for Rumor Round-Up & Discussion.

Some interesting stuff in .lang:

I’ll have a full list in Aircraft Carriers - WT Discussion later.

8 Likes

Maybe they are finally fixing Carriers / adding carriers back into ARB

It’s not all about performance.

Russia as a hole don’t need anymore tanks for the time being especially strong ones
I this is the same feeling I have with the Il-8 they didn’t need it as around BR 3-4 is already one of the best line ups in the game. I’ve not played the game in two months and managed to get 8 kills using the KV-1E and ITP with only one death.

So yea it’s about time someone else was in the spotlight

3 Likes

" name_0 " lines are used to direct the appearance of statcards.