Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Are you serious? Currently, the only superior thing to the other nations that are present in game are the helicopters.

1 Like

Thanks m8

as for the spiders
Video gif. A person in a silver fire-resistant safety suit shoots flames from a backpack flamethrower.

New nation entirely?? Smin, elaborate

3 Likes

No he just said it will be for a different nation aka someone other than Russia

Read: “The next event will be a different type of vehicle and a different nation ENTIRELY and so on and so forth”.

He could have put “and a different nation”, the entirely implies something

Do i smell benelux

I mean it won’t be for Russia. A new nation from the current vehcile.

8 Likes

Smin What have you done m8 lmao.

But yea I doubt we will get a new nation as we need to go through the CBT stages

We are working on filling gaps in existing trees equally. Examples of pretty much everything you listed were added over the past year or so and more is always on the way.

2 Likes

I dont want to be a wise-nose, but:

Premium French IFV, Which Japanese Strike aircraft? Which British IFV?

*The only one is a battlepass homare

*But we have to wait longer i guess

2 Likes

Could you at least tell us that the GE will stay the same at 999 ?
As the article didn’t say anything other than you can buy it.

Hoping for the 105mm Type59 with romar

I don’t want to be mean Smin but I’m not on the same page with this statement.

You mentioned Japanese CAS, French IFVs and Italian Battleships.

In the last year alone, Japan has received the F-16AJ and F-15J, France the AMX-10P and VBCI, and Italy has received RN Duilio, RN Conte di Cavour and RN Leonardo da Vinci.

As mentioned, we are always working on even more too.

2 Likes

Yeah, like France was the country with the most suggested ground vehicle in the old forum, still we get one or 2 things at best (with sometimes nothing for long times some years ago) when other (mainly the big3) get everytime handfull of new toys for years.

We can catch up their number and the size of their TT. We have a really crazy number of vehicle to add but guess this never gonna happen…?

I don’t like event vehicle, i speak generally about the upcoming number of vehicle.

Résumé

Why we never see big family coming in group, like some times ago for the wiesels ? We have group of vehicle similar to wiesel that could bring the same fun (cute little rats), or just other family with just the weaponry changing, why we never get things like that ?

2 Likes

Full details on the event will be published in the event news

At 12.0+
I should have been more specific, i meant anything lower then 9.0, additions like the Ki-201 Karyu, A6M7+A6M8, G3M1+2+3.

probably multirole aircraft like the A7M etc…

Although i get what you mean. It’s difficult to describe.

Respectfully, the number of vehicles suggested is not an accurate measure of anything. Because something has or can be suggested, does not automatically mean all of the information and resources needed to bring it to the game are also sufficient.

Suggestion topic requirements are the baseline level minimum to suggest a vehicle for consideration. They are nowhere near the level of information, sources and resources required to fully create a vehicle.

It’s also the case for some nations, which you will no doubt be aware of, that there are dedicated discord communities that enjoy researching and suggesting vehicles. Not all nations have that same level of suggestion making interest.

So the number of suggested vehicles for any one nation is not an accurate measure. Because people haven’t made a suggestion topic for a vehicle, doesn’t mean that no more exist.

1 Like

Ok, you are probably right, and i don’t say that nothing exist for the others, but this don’t change the fact that the vehicles possible to add for some nations are still totally crazy, and these nations got only 1 or 2 vehicle at best, and sometimes nothing (and sometimes really sad choice (AMX10M)).

Résumé

Nice dodge of the main question btw.

3 Likes

But Germany, Japan and Russia all got vehicles with estimated stats.

Like the Russian battleships, 2S38, Ostwind-II and the Chi-ri-II.
Then why can’t France?

I’m not even sure what you mean by this.

France just got the Mirage 4000 with a radar it was planned to receive but was not fitted.

5 Likes