Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You should look from our point of view.

We have no idea what gaijin is doing.

We only see this:

Russia, gets 5-8 new toys per update.
America, gets 5-8 new toys per update.
Germany, gets 3-6 new toys per update.

Meanwhile minor nations often get 0-2 new toys per update. And most of the time are support vehicles or vehicles who are different to balance.

That’s what is making this discussion so difficult.

2 Likes

its an example.

Eh, Germany got one vehicle last update

1 Like

you should have looked a few years back.

Maybe this day they dont get as much. You are right.

1 Like

@Smin1080p Will there be modern decals in the future? Currently, many nations only have World War decals! :)

Yep they finally started to get the same treatment than us after years of being pampered , but Gaijin see that and immediatly answered to them a cool text and promised quickly the Leo2A7 for the next update and more leos to comes.

Interesting how community are not treated the same depending of the money they bring. x)

I would recommend going back through the last year of major updates. Most nations are much closer in the number it vehicles being added to each other than you claim here. With France and Italy actually pretty much taking the lead this year thanks to La Royale and Sons of Attila: Category:Updates - War Thunder Wiki

1 Like

We do plan on expanding decals, primarily through events and other methods. But all suggestions are welcome!

5 Likes

It’s a good thing we’re taking the lead a year thanks to a new TT…?

(speaking of which, it’s still a draft and there’s no incentive to grind it, no big boys 7.0 like others nations, and still no coastal, so we still can’t participate in the cap and the very purpose of the games)

1 Like

I suggest adding the post ww2 Dutch RNLAF roundel

3 Likes

I don’t really care for decals anymore now that they can just be hidden. I may as well just get stuff of WTLive.

Would be cool if authorized things on WT live could be seen by everybody.

Personally I would like to see the number of skins per crate expanded. 40 just doesn’t seem enough anymore with all the new nations.

2 Likes

Sorry Smin it is what it is

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1006197710317170719/1198575559412813926/VECVYJRYREnhA7Mt.mp4?ex=65bf6779&is=65acf279&hm=f1efede21b5044b9b64df4f8b4c5e393c5aba7c776b7f4d7f2519800f7db6fe9&

1 Like

because america definitely doesnt have good cas or multirole aircraft… right? lmao

1 Like

you completly ignored what smin said with the mirage 4k

suddenly the 4k doesnt matter but yak 141 does

i realy wouldnt count an IFV that is purely available as a premium and has no tech tree equivalent as a filler for the tech tree

4 Likes

germany got estimated worse stats, not better ones lol

Oh wow this is a really cool vehicle that I had wanted to see for a bit, lemme read the devblog!
Screenshot_20240125-064956-895
icegif-1063

8 Likes

Another day, another complaint about the French tree

Guess I can tick off that box

1 Like