Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah also the F15s ain’t moving up
yes the Chinese f5e isn’t moving either

Around the 10th of February. Educated guess.

1 Like

I like F-15EX and J-16, they both have something in common, AESA radar, powerful mounting capacity

Glad to see the J-8F stays where it’s at, it’s definitely not equal to F-16’s or Mig-29’s

The J-16 has everything it needs to be a successful in game plane, with great flight prefromance and great weapons

Why did the Chinese M60TTS not move to 8.7? It lacks protection and M774 compared to the American version, but it is in the same BR

Because Gaijin knows balance.

I wounder if we’re gonna get a new Soviet light tank in the future since the Spruts just got put together despite the M being an end of line vehicle.

You can expect to receive 3BM60 for 2S25M, but it is still at 10.0BR

gaijin balance is so weird

He has always been like this

Yeah, I reckon they’ll be used if ever needed. Will always be some in stock. Planned to be used as both ATGM and still used on the Typhoon

1 Like

What do you mean with this?

If people keep pushing for the F-15C, I truly believe we will see an Su-30 of some kind. I didn’t think that would happen until the end of the year at best.

Yeah. Too bad EW isn’t in the game at all. J-16D will probably end up as a premium/squadron at some point.

I feast in the J8F, those PL-8’s just don’t respect anybody lol.

J-16D loses it’s gun to add the EW package, it’s just not going to be good in this game, great in real life. The other J-16 variants will be fine.

Kurganets or fleshing out the BMP-3 variants or some more BMD’s. I personally want to see the BTR-90.

i’m wondering what info we will get tomorrow regarding the new events.

And Deathmisser, before i forget.

Happy birthday tomorrow!

1 Like

Happy birthday to tomorrow , friend

Who cares about the gun? It should have fantastic missiles, good radar, and a decent flight model.

@Deathmisser Happy Birthday!
it’s already 25th January here

4 Likes

thx m8 lol

5 Likes

Sprut wasn’t exactly OP at 10.0 you have all the downsides of the Soviet MBT layout, with some better mobility, but absolutely no armor.
The funny thaing is, even with the mobility, your not really beating MBT’s to spots by that much, and you can’t flank in half the maps anyway