Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You already know why I do ;)

Spoiler

2 Likes
Spoiler

WVS%5L`0RQ9)~%CYAN4LRVC
NKH2$19NKH6)X6T9L1E63JT
_WZ4$@(TSEB29$F{DRP8(6

guys just seen this, but not very sure cause its a second hand news

I SERIOUSLY doubt SkyFlash Active. That would be an insane choice, especialy as it never actually made it to service, I dont think it was even properly tested, was canceled very early on. Aim-120B would make 100000x more sense. I also hope we get something other than Tornado F3 CSP. so we can have Data-link. (which is why always Tornado F3 AoP is stated)

1 Like

yeah, my friend are also questioning these messages, some of them are… strange

It also doesn’t make sense why the Barak II, Baz, and F-15J would get the AMRAAM and not the F-16C, as well as the JAS39C not being on the list despite being confirmed.

btw chines leaker got a new pfp

Spoiler

2 Likes

I just hope they make the Fox 3’s less susceptible to multi pathing.

It’s unfortunate that radar missiles are rendered useless if the enemy uses 1 braincell and flies low…

Im not expecting all that could get AMRAAM to get AMRAAM. Like im not expecting Britain’s JAS39C to get AMRAAM as it would create a huge void when it moves up (already a big enough void) So something like the F-16C not getting them isnt entirely crazy.

Maybe because it is confirmed, but yeah, you would think so

The Barak II, Baz, and F-15J are getting them on that list. Why is it that they would get them, and not the F-16C?

From what I know, the rest seems reasonable. Ajax is exactly what Britain needs Though the Spitifire Mk21 I think was only just suggested. so unless they were also thinking of it, it is slightly surprising

on Dec 1st, seens its the leak for what version we are

Same with Japanese F-15J and Italian F-16A ADF

Yep, though in Italy’s case, im expecting something akin to the Tornado F3. A second F-16A added with those upgraded AAMs. Would kinda suck for them, as its not strictly speaking “new”. But is better than moving up their current F-16A

Yeah I expect either current one to get better missiles and go up with addition of F-16B in its place or new-new F-16 ADF late

See the difference is between our gripen and the F16C is that if ours gets AMRAAMS their be a big void but if the F16 get them they will be no void as theib be F14s and F16A before it

Alse MLU not getting FOX3 is odd

Yep, something like that, or maybe just Hungarian aircraft like the Gripen C

But anyway:

4 Likes

Skyflash active is ver unlikely but you never know with gajin can’t let Britain have anything

Yeah, but we also dont know what else is moving around on their TT. There is an argument for it staying put, but impossible to guess at this stage