Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Badly considering the Hornet has the FM of an overtuned mossie and not a Hornet which flew as well as many British fighters.

Yep… Plus no guns either,

Oh no… Not good.

But the same bomb load as a B-17 including a 4k cookie :P

1 Like

We are talking about the 3.7 Mosquito airframe, right?

Lots of those low tier bomber have no weapons(or well main weapons)

Near enough, a light bomber variant, so the full bomb load, but no guns. (though that does reduce drag) Its how to balance that as its only defence is pure speed.

Too low and its OP in GRB and nothing can catch it in ARB. Too high and its DOA.

AFAIK, F-2 early can’t use Fox 3s until the late modification which brought AAM-4, which might be too strong for early Fox 3s.

Which leads to what @Fireraid233 mentions:

Granted I do think the Fox 3 update will be in June, especially if they plan to get more aircraft into the game that can carry them.

Personally, I’m on high copium that there’s a good chance the XF-2A or F-2 (early) show up in the next March update so that later in the year when Fox 3s mature to AIM-120C+, we’ll get an F-2 (late) with AAM-4A (plus ground strike capability with L-JDAMs).

2 Likes

I am ready to face F-15Es or Su-35s in my ASA.
GIVE. ME. HARDER. BATTLES.

4 Likes

I need the map to display GPS targets. It should’ve been added ages ago with CCRP implementation

Oh my god yes. Why we never got CCRP overhauls with the Tornado IDS or F-111A additions is totally beyond me. I would take a total overhaul of CCRP (and integration with Ground mapping radar and GPS coordinates) over maybe a new top tier fighter.

Depends what we consider as early FOX3 in War Thunder sense. It could be AIM-120B or AIM-120C-5… we don’t know.

We also need things like terrain following, at least for these specific ground strikers. Simple SAS control like in SIM would be enough

Yeah, it would be interesting. Especially if they brought back the short lived fog (or other weather/time configs)

Yeah I’d love to have these various weather conditions. Too bad gaijin can’t make it in separate sectors on the map and instead they cover the whole ass map with the same weather condition (for example fog as it was in AIM-9M update)

Yeah… Just a major update that focused on Weather would be cool, you could turn half a dozne maps into literally dozens, maybe more, just with weather and time of day modifiiers. It one area of the game that they’ve failed with so far

1 Like

Would be nice to have a general SAS controls rework with new modes (preferably through multifunction menu) with autopilot / terrain following / autothrottle / assisted takeoff and landing

Yeah it would, even just a fly-by-wire mode. Basically Damping but you can still use trim

For some people sure, but nothing on that list interests me in the slightest. Maybe the Bearcat, but I’d wager they’ll make it an event or BP vehicle and that doesn’t interest me.

No love for the Gnat :( ?

What are you saying we all love Gnat

1 Like