Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Top tier just needs a rework and possibly we can get 4v4 gamemodes for air rb, etc.

Same thing goes for the Ostwind-II.
I’ve asked Oxy why its in the game, since it never existed. He said: “The information regarding the guns, engine and hull are acuurate enough to put it in game, since the information of the used systems are accurate and known”.
(in a twitch stream a long time ago)

But Japan, China, France and Italy can’t get blueprint vehicles where they used the same systems. E.G. G10N1 fugaku or the OI heavy tank.

@Smin1080p Would you mind explaining me how that works, since i have no idea what the criteria is?

December 2024 being mid-4th gen Mig-29M, F-15E and early Eurofighter/Rafale makes sense.

I suspect December 2025 to be late 4++ like Mig-35, late Eurofighter/Rafale, F-15EX, F-16 Block 70/72. Not saying it’s impossible for us to have F-22/F-35 by then but who knows.

Safe bet to have it at December 2026 though.

I hope gaijin will make new gameplay for top tier air at this time. My mind blows when I imagine F-22 and su-57 race bombing bases.

I think we need the F-117 and just see what happens before considering 5th gens

Sounds cool, but if it’s GPS only, it’s actually gonna suck for anything moving.

I want GPS guided weapons but I hope you can set mutliple targets. Would be awesome for battlefields in SB

1 Like

Given the events of the recent conflict we cannot name, both sides have been prolific at destroying random houses/structures where HQ’s are located. So much so that US Army knows the HQ of the future will have to change locations without detection about every 24hrs on the modern battlefield.

It would be sick to get an Air RB EC with random houses/structures to bomb with GPS weapons. I’d personally love to see UMPK kit glide-FAB’s, but they really don’t offer much in the current Air RB or Ground RB CAS modes as they presently exist.

Yeah, only use in GRB would be the ability to loft a guided bomb with accuracy from miles away.

With the 14-17km max range for targeting any ground unit, it would be utterly pointless unless you wanted to try to carpet the enemy spawn, which wouldn’t likely work half the time with the new spawn changes.

Regarding GPS bombs, they’re kind of pointless if you have CCRP. Gefest’s SVP-24 on Soviet/Ru planes is actually quite accurate for CCRP, and it would be nice to see a bit of a buff on the accuracy of CCRP going forward.

This is definitely fake, I do not see the De Grasse, it is definitely coming the next update and it is definitely going to slaughter destroyers, I sware De Gaulle told me in the dreams and he said that it is the post war config

not actually

Like I said, I would love it for ASB. Not everything should be added with GRB only in mind.

Being able to set say, set 1 target per bomb, and then release all of them and hit 1 target per, would be awesome. GBUs can be dangerous to use on some aircraft, because you have to loiter for ages in ASB, them being more F&F or even mutli-target F&F would be really awesome.

Well, there 's still some interesting possibles according to this one too:

1 Like

A proper bomber Mosquitto would be awesome but I have no idea how they’ll balance it. Not too mention people moaning in GRB if they gave it a cookie

2 Likes

Currently in game the Mk104 isn’t modelled. I think the Tornado ADVs have the MK103.

I think they have the right engines, but would have to check

They are named correctly, but I think I remember reading in the Tornado thread that we only had access to the performance data from the F.2, which was still using the 103.

Maybe, I have no idea. Worth asking in the Tornado thread. With the Tornado F3 about to become an actually useful aircraft. I want to milk every scrap of performance from it

I would be very cross.

Yes we had. We both them for LOTS of money… Two defended the Carpathian pass against 30-some soviet tanks for example.