Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

and my Barak II got no Python-4 yet fxk

2 Likes

Ok then yeah, that’s very good, and would probably be one of the best strike planes in game no doubt.

Maybe an Indian Su-30 might be a solution to try and fix the targeting pod issue, or they just say screw it and give a Russian Su-30 a SAPSPAN pod.

1 Like

You want another leak?

Spoiler

Here you go :)

In all seriousness tho, dont take the one i posted previously with any pinch of salt, it was just a bit of fun

5 Likes

Huge leak list:

Spoiler

10 Likes

You call that a huge leak? That is a huge leek

Spoiler

10 Likes

I assume they are talking about the upcoming BP plane that we will likely see this week as the BP swaps over a week Wed.

Guess more CAS BP planes, no fighters yet ha.

1 Like

is that spring onion?

It says leek

Spoiler

How Paul Rochester Grew The World’s Largest Leek

3 Likes

it’s basically a large spring onion

1 Like

Want another leak list ? not anytime soon

but those arent all loadouts, you can take more SRAAMs if you would want to and the slots for fuel /ARM missles can take BVRAAM and SRAAM misles as well

1 Like

Germany has 0.51 WR on 11.3 and 0.66+ on 11.7+,
Sweden performs really good since 9.0 and up to 12.3 (well, they dont perform badly anywhere at ground,best Ground TT to grind WR and vehicles wise),
Soviets perform with 0.46 at 10.0, muxh better at 10.3-11.0, then take badly 11.3-11.7, to have okayish WR at 12.0-12.3
Also KD just because

From
this video
Please Gaijin just let me post

yeah it shows that germany isnt the problem, but sweden is. germany just recently went up now and a good bit of it is the flavour of the month effect, a lot experienced russian players left russian to play germany again instead, that coupled with vehicles that reliably kill russians vehicles now without doing first themself and russians win rate just plumeted, should remember before the recent patch russian winrate pretty much was the same as germanys if not higher

That is a massive leak my friend

1 Like

@Deathmisser looks like we don’t need Finland to get Hornets for Sweden afterall

7 Likes

That is quite an impressive leek Indeed.

21 Likes

I know some one who’s gonna be mad at this

2 Likes

i just found a cheater in war thunder and saved the replay, where can i report him?
(not in game, because that wont work)

PM a game master

3 Likes

i really hope we get some new SPH’es coming in next update.
Especially artilerry tanks