Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It may seem that way but zombie-bombing is a far better way of grinding the tt for new players. For you and me Lazur will obviously be a better option for grind since we can make good use of it but Tornado is just the easy way that doesn’t require any additional work from its user.

Exactly, France is the only nation without anything around 10.0/11.0, a whole BR empty.

Leclerc ares premium, and the 4 other pre prod could really make easily a full lineup, without talking about a big number of light vehicles.

Hoping for a Leclerc Ares premium (or another one with cool camo net) and why not a Leclerc EUA as squadron.

1 Like

I completely forgot about EUA Leclercs lol

I agree on that. WTD should’ve been added in ASSTA1 config instead of this low-effort crap we have rn

We have 5 pre-prod leclerc to put before the S1.
Leclerc Ares,

Bayard,

and Carnot, Duroc and Estienne

6 Likes

Well they functionally have 9Ms with Rb74M which should be 9L(i)

1 Like

About them, there is at least 5 Amx30 stabilised we worked on, but i guess Gaijin really love to make our nation the worst in the stab game x)

1 Like

nah sweden didnt use 9l(i) if i am right either, but realy shouldnt be to hard to implement, just turn on smoke on a aim 9m

9L(i) info is hard to find as they just refer to it as 9L

Nothing we didn’t already know. But worth noting anyway !

They didn’t mention the stationary-SAM specific threat type indicators :( hope we hear more abt those soon.

6 Likes

cuak cuak

Saw it once at the exhibition, one of my favorite looking jets)
PS it’s adorable and deadly)

1 Like

“They didn’t mention the stationary-SAM specific threat type indicators” because we have it in game

5 Likes

Maybe we could get a Type-5 OI heavy tank next battlepass. Since - prototype.

Im not entirely familiar with the Strike eagle’s lodouts, but I feel like it’s more laser guided bombs and less AGM. Personally I prefer the ability to sling fire and forget weapons at the battlefield and then Disengage

Also worth noting that the UK tree is less popular than the US one and on top of that I would wager that a good number of people who buy a premium for a minor nation have researched other trees already so they are probably going to be more experienced overall.

It’s of course a combination of several factors at the end of the day but minor nations always seem to do better than the “big three” and that’s not going to change anytime soon.

1 Like

Seems like some kind of vague hint about a new plane.

1 Like

Not for grinding the air tree.

AFAIK the rocket pods are meant to be nerfed soon.

Good

1 Like