Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

That’s what I mean, lots of nations used it, and their version could of been chosen to represent the tank, but instead it was just given a Chinese flag and we kinda received one of the better versions but not nailed to a specific order or batch

Well none of them used any modified variant

Wym? Different nations used different versions. There is no locked down version of what the MBT-2000 is in the same way that there are different versions of the VT-4.

The one we have in game is essentially the best possible MBT-2000 built

cough KF41 cough

4 Likes

Tis unfortunate that Germany doesn’t have a pre-production model of that in game, however regardless, it is irrelevant due to no nation that uses the MBT-2000 being independently represented in game.

WT Mobile is on track to add antiship missiles, seems their implementation will have the same arcade booster modifications and universal countermeasures that were given to torpedoes: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/879979752658718760/1186238338777239572/image.png?ex=6592858b&is=6580108b&hm=0dad51ac541f62beeb4db3e5d29f0d8bb8e3f74cdb2034e207aaa542adfc78a9&

4 Likes

3 Likes

Godzilla Vs Kong Fight GIF - Godzilla Vs Kong Fight Eat This GIFs

5 Likes

Thats T-80UM-1, photo is right.

to stir anger
boxer to the British

Eh, you to late with that. Vilkas already is going to the german tree

Why do you close all interesting positions on the map with red zones and stone walls?
The game is getting more and more boring!

Darn
well I’ve got nothing

We’ll just have to take the KF41 instead as Australia trialed it

1 Like

I know a trick to make the UK angry

Eurofighter Typhoon AMK upgrade is going to Germany they are the only ones that tested it

I want the R.O.C.A.F. M2000-5

2 Likes

That’s fine. We’ll just enjoy firing off Meteor, Brimstone and ASRAAM using our PIRATE ,😜

Good that is has been denied. Following rules it goes to germany rather xD You guys get the Redback great vehicle as well

Jokes on you, german typhoons all already tested and used them :P well besided Asraam i will take my Iris-T

Redback seems more interesting we need IFV now