Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Theoreticaly UK has their Ajax, it might make your own man go deaf, but hey you got one xD

That too just needs to be added our highest br ifv is 8.3

Definitly most nations desperately need a light. Not the X mbt for their tree

1 Like

I think we have a few more Challenger 2 variants and with them adding the TD of the Challenger 3, multiple Challenger 3 variants to add too, before we can be considered for any thing else

The only one is Streetfigher 2 which i doubt we will get and challenger 3 will be a few years

I’m sure they can milk a few more variants. Still waiting for a C&P of the OES called the Megatron

in the files the OES is called megatron so no
They may add something to the Vickers line if they really want to add more mbts

I just want Gaijin to start adding these 130mm+ behemoths into the game. Few examples:

Spoiler

grafik

3 Likes

How about you play France for playing French jet ?

China already have homemade jet and US jet. Stop copy pasta at top tier and ruining the few nation that remain original.

2 Likes

What rules? they don’t seem to have any.

With their current rules, the Avro Arrow could go to the USSR tree due to spies getting into the program.

Yeah they’d be cool. So add them to the list of vehicles we’ll get before getting a high tier IFV

1 Like

That is not true. Every country that uses MBT-2000 have the same variant. Some of the nation might have used different rounds or different communication systems. Apart from that all of them are identical.
There are rumors of Moroccan MBT-2000 having side ERA but there are no evidence of it.

Spoiler

Bangladeshi MBT-2000

Burmese MBT-2000

Moroccan MBT-2000

As you can see all of them are identical.

1 Like

Su-30SM, Su-30MKK " Blue 502", Su-30MKK (PLAAF), Su-30MK2 (PLAN), Su30MKM (RMAF) and Su-30MKI (IAF) would be 13.0 ~ 13.3 BR because carries active radar homing BVRAAM 10x R-77/RVV-AE and fitted PESA radar

I’m not so sure Su-30MKI from Indian Air Force (IAF) maybe sub-tree for british tech tree or Independent indian tree

I guess gaijin might considered Su-30 early variant armed 6x R-77

British mains will surely love a flanker in their TT

I think some of those countries are actually using VT-1A which has Chinese engine and transmission?

There are confusions about the variants of MBT-2000. There are no proper evidence that VT-1A exists.

/cry

some would cry
and some would laugh

3 Likes

In the wiki page of MBT-2000 they said Morocco bought VT-1A. They said this variant got better coverage of turret ERA but as you can see in the pictures there are no extra ERA panels. So I think VT-1A is a madeup variant.

If it had to be any non-britsh plane I still want the CF-18 for UK tree.

3 Likes