Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You asked and we answered haha
We aren’t a hivemind

And six people replied when I only needed one.

1 Like

we start typing and send, i dont bother checking what happens in the mean time

sorry we typed it as once didn’t mean to spam you

1 Like

but to make it short, the equivalent to the Meteor is very likely the AIM 260, problem is there is to few actualy known about it and most unlikely to be added, because the missle is to new. It was pretty much developed because the US saw their missle isnt as good as competitors like the Meteor if i remember right

I mean Gripen E literally exists in early and late variants.
Early vs Late (service)

Spoiler

bonus pic of late one:

1 Like

I did not know that.

Well i guess they will just gimp our beloved but the blow back would be massive as all the minor nations would unite

They could add an ‘early’ one named Gripen NG with AMRAAM C all 10 hardpoints with the early EF’s and also the PS-05/A Mk.4 M-scan. And then a Gripen E (late) version with the full unrestricted loadout when Tranche 3 EF’s and F.3/4 standard rafales are added and it would be nicely balanced.

1 Like

Yeah that could work

either way , as long as we can clown on Russia i am happy

oooor just Gripen E (pre-serie) and Gripen E

or smth similar

China will get better flankers then them which is funny

1 Like

The J-11D and J-16 will be great.

2 Likes

Yeah something along those lines, particularly as there are airframe differences (which I didn’t know until I compared your pictures). I personally think NG and E roll better off the tongue but it doesn’t matter same idea, different name.

1 Like

There’s absolutely no reason why the Su-47 should come to the game. It was designed to test forward swept wings, advanced avionics, and a new fly-by-wire/flight computer that would enable greater performance. It was never meant for weapons testing.

Su-47 is very cool, they should put it in an event of some sort, but it should never see the light of PvP.

3 Likes

now if only there would be a better premium to grind the tree, but its suffer town like germany, / might be better now with not getting constantly sucked to 12.0

You know theres QnA, I think thats better way of asking whole dev team.

Agreed unless they add comparable ‘prototypes’ but I have no interest in going to the post and arguing it, I don’t want to rain on anybody’s parade, i’ll just take advantage of it if it does materialise in-game.

1 Like

The J-8 PP would work very well as a premium due to its having American avionics.

1 Like