Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

they did say that, our friend here is just confused I think

No im on about current aircraft in game that i think will get it im sure other nations will get something at the same time

When Swedish Gripen C comes i believe it will have AMRAAMS

I know it won’t be a massive leap but same planes with better missiles is gonna lead to a br increase

JAS39A can fire them so it will get them

am gonna laugh soo hard in march when they add the AMRAAM to it or the R-DARTER (Rafael Derby)

words marked. we’ll see in 2 months

I don’t think they will up the SA Gripen with much better weapons. It was added to fill a gap. It gets weapons that would move it out of that gap is unlikely to me.

If the UK isn’t getting a domestic airframe they will be getting a different Commonwealth one.

No thats even more ridiculous
The Gripen A in game is basically a gripen C their is no way they are getting two gripens with the exact same loadout

3 Likes

A getting AIM-120 was already denied long time ago

As Smin confirmed a few months ago, they weren’t saying that every nation would get ARH missiles at once. They may, however that is not what Gaijin was saying.

The F-4F can fire AIM-9Ls. The MiG-23MLD can fire R-73s. Being able to fire something does not mean that it’ll get it.

Eurofighters t/w is cool and all but a gripen e with aesa and meteor will still win…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure BVV_D said in the dev stream for last patch is that the plan is to add advanced ARH to all nations at the same time which is why they are waiting till all nations have a vehicle that can use such missiles

Yeah that’s their standard cover-up policy though. Don’t say anything they can be held to - because they know their word is worth nothing.

BVVD said that they would come in one of the first two updates of this year. That is all.

I think the active radar missiles are done. Im suspecting theyre testing new game modes for air. Because its been ridicolous for quite some time now…

thats all nice, but we arent getting the gripen e into the game right now either

All Gaijin has to do to ready the game for them is to make every match at top tier and EC map. It’s not ideal, however it’s enough to make it work.

the chance they will is pretty good because currently the only nation that lacks a plane capable of carrying fox-3 missiles is Germany