Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Mutually beneficial tomfoolery
Or MBT for short

2 Likes

i would not be suprised if he is one of the most ignored persons in the forums

1 Like

Don’t believe the shown version, it’s often outdated as updates can and do happen in the background.
For example .60 went live on December 31st last year, .61 went live 3 days ago on January 8th, .62 two days ago on January 9th and finally .63 yesterday.

2 Likes

Engines maybe, but I am definitely certain it will have wheels of some kind.

Thank you for the fact check and information.

1 Like

Eh not really. Whole gameplay would be just sticking to the ground + turning cold when missile is in the air.

At least two aircraft are confirmed right for this update ?

Gripen C for Sweden and another jet for Germany

Always sad about this choice of starter for France.

Could also use 4 atgm btw

Résumé

So are we just pretending the MANPADS thread never happened?

Where they explicitly went against their own “policy” of not using Russian sources for western vehicles/weapons?

Or how they take the referenced g number for the Igla as an average, but any sources for the g number of NATO MANPADS are apparently the maximum instantaneous g?

Or how NATO MANPADS are modelled with the same mechanical/navigation systems as the Igla despite there being no evidence of this?

What about them planning to add spall liners to a single Russian tank, until there was massive backlash and they quickly pasted them into a few NATO tanks?

Your player card is exactly what I expected.

6 Likes

not this update but next major

Uhhh- isn’t that the same thing?

This upcoming update is a major one is it not?

he’s clarifiying because there could be minor updates (ie bugfixes or fm changes ect) before the next major

2 Likes

Yeah their could be a small one in between

I’m not surpriced JAS39C Gripen with PS-05/A Mk.3 radar from swedish coming to this quarter but don’t know new aircraft in rank 8 for germany tech tree might be fighter aircraft or interdictor/attack aircraft

Nope they only had one small update and then it was only premiums for the starter packs

Then next update then if im wrong im hoping for my favourite American aircraft

1 Like

eh doubt they gonna add another top tier us aircraft one after another, they normaly try to not do that

I wouldn’t say that imagine if we got the CF-18 as a naval filler while the Germans could get a trailed one.
US mains would be on suicide watch.

1 Like

I expect F-4F ICE, and I expect haters to claim its DOA.
I especially expect the people that think everyone is out to get them to think it’s DOA as well.

Well that or F14D as something got to come with AMRAAMS

1 Like