Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

This is the last I saw.

Which ones plants or a hole ?

This seems unlikely, they’ve usually denied this in the past. But w/ the tonne of World War Mode iconography added in Kings of Battle, it 's not unlikely we’ll see new match-types in that.

The large SAM 's seem relatively straightforward, last Q&A 's to mention why we didn’t have anti-radiation missiles talked abt how gaijin was less than confident they’d be effective against player SAM 's, but be more suited to attacking large static sites of the kind not yet ingame. The currently unused specific threat type indications on the updated RWR display seem related.

The ballistic missiles are different, and interesting - at present the MGM-140 ATACMS projectile is modelled as a weapon, instead of only being a launcher w/ no function. I speculate there may be a possibility of the launched TBM 's being a target separate from the launchers themselves, possibly functioning similarly to the V-1 in the old event which featured it.

Only related by tangent, but it 's also possible there will be an expansion to ship targets, Exocet in the files along w/ the PS-371 radar for the anti-ship SH 37 Viggen might mean they’ll expand the availability of targets for air-launched AShM 's while they expand the availability of those weapons.

1 Like

3 Likes

BRDM-2!!!

1 Like

You’re like that guy that thought that all Italy has is the Centauro II. I can assure you with complete certainty that there is a metric f*ck tonne more than what you think.

4 Likes

Poland does, though.

3 Likes

Definitely not the tastiest crayon in the pencil case.

4 Likes

that ones intresting, would be a strong top tier spaa

thats why its the go to for US whiners?

and one of the main points when crying about russia?

2 Likes

Seeing as the F/A-18B was fully combat capable, and it’d provide a decent solution for if they don’t get a Swiss Hornet, yes please (I am also pro-Germany getting the Tigershark now lol)

I never said anything about people whining, just that there is very little correlation between the two things.

@el_Argentino so i just read US denied the purchase of F/A 18 and F16 for argentine and that they are forced to buy USMC skyhawks and upgrade those to the A-4AR standard which argentinia is already using if i understoof it right
Thats sad, would have been one of the other possible lights in the darkness for germany

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does NATO suffer and Russian Bias by Russian company Gaijin? (Rhetorical question)

How does that relate to win rates not determining vehicle performance?

We can’t say what factors Gaijin uses in determining balance. Sometimes Gromvoiny has hinted that they use some kind of average RP and SL gain at least for premium planes, but for other vehicles? No clue.

The observation is twofold.

1. The largest and most lucrative player strata have a disproportionate impact on game balance (Coincidentally wehraboos and freeaboos)
  2. This group uses winrates as evidence (oftentimes thunderskill or the heatmap) when it suits them and suddenly become completely blind if data shows the opposite for any amount of time or with any cosistency. (Good winrates = Soviets busted, bad winrates = Soviets played by idiots/new tank attracting noobs)

You see it on the reddit or in this forum. Endless ragebait and conspiracies about persecution. Tiniest shreds of weak evidence that X or Y NATO vehicle should be stronger, being rejected because it’s low quality evidence, is proof Gaijin are biased shills that ignore everything and totally have a double standard of buffing Russians.

It’s tiresome to be attentive towards. It’s just relentless. Every day another grand pro-Russian anti-NATO conspiracy forms from thin air and is complained about ad-absurdum.

No u

Battlepass in a couple of weeks

1 Like

Laughing in French
(Honhonhon, yeah)

You have no idea the crazy shiton of vehicle that France still can receive and are original to this nation, meanwhile Israel is for now in majority a big copypast tree that need tech/modified tech from other nations, and still gonna be like that for a while with more USmade planes.

Sure you have original things, but don’t start with you’r the most original one when in modern time you use F-16, F-15, F-35 and others US stuff.

2 Likes

You have no idea of how different their vehicles are from US versions