Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I am arguing the case against a Swiss sub-tree with that point, because Riley seemingly wants a sub-tree just for a single gap.
I am exposing the flaw in his argument.

1 Like

Here we are at the top tier is everything aka the worst argument.

I wonder if buying a top tier vehicle allows you to skip 90% of of the grind… Oh wait it does hence why they sell.

But hey if we are measuring by top tier we should delete nations from the game.

Because guess what WW2 and the 50s have the most amount of unique vehicles. I wonder why… Maybe something know as WW2 and the start of the Cold War times where weapons to defend the nations where needed the most.

3 Likes

I understand that, but they are easy examples of top tier not being the only driving factor for money making.

1 Like

no its just badly said from him, he doesnt necesarily want a whole sub tree. but a single addition like the hunter to fill the gap is all it needs

1 Like

Oh I know about the drama behind the Hunter, but its happened now, and as has already been said its unlikely that vehicles from a nation already in-game would end up anywhere else.

It depends if Gaijin has any plans for the tree to exist independently which they may or may not do.

If they have no other plans to add the Swiss as a tree then yes.

That hasn’t stopped the SAAF being in the UK tree.

If they have plans for a full-tree then sure but equally they shouldn’t have added the swiss hunter if they did. I am assuming they don’t have those plans otherwise they messed up with the swiss Hunter.

Doubting instead of knowing

yes. but those as well are quite the unique vehicles which are exceptionaly strong at their br. Switzerland doesnt have such options

This quote was in response to me calling the Swiss sub-tree in particular a poor concept.
Whatever the case, I don’t care to correct to you what I said to another man, let’s continue the conversation proper

prove me wrong , i dont even find a ground tree for switzerland suggestion

Italy and Israel beg to differ, as do France and Sweden…

Show me where South African air sub-tree is? Nowhere? It’s just a single plane? Interesting.

Refer to my previous comment

so what stops switz F/A 18 for germany? exactly nothing

Sure, there is nothing stopping them from adding such vehicle. I never argued that.
I am expressing simply my opinions that things shouldn’t happen, not that they won’t.

but again pls show me a possible switzerland tree for ground, i am not able to find one. Thats the basis from your argument

Here is my favourite example of such concept.

ok nr 1 thing right of the bet, they added austrian vehicles which already doesnt make it a stand alone tree like u said

There isn’t one however there is this:

1 Like

The Austrian vehicles are bonuses and without them it is still a functioning tree…
Guess I’ll have to do the digging for you for another tree though considering you are unwilling to do it yourself while continuously arguing a point regarding the topic…

https://pikpikker.neocities.org/swiss_wt

Sure, but there are plenty examples against that point.
Hell, I even forgot to include China.

But given they gave Germany a Swiss Hunter instead of something like an Argentinian Skyhawk (as they have the TAM, yes i know they helped built it but unlike the class 3p its TT), it makes me think they did it for a reason.

I see your point regarding whether it should happen, but this is for a rumour round up, and the rumour is that they’re gonna get a Swiss F-18, because they got a Swiss Hunter in their air tree.