Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You asked where the SA air sub tree is.

Like I said there isn’t one. However Smin has said even without sub-tree type in other sections of the tree their vehicles will still go there as Smin said.

And what 4th gen fighter with AMRAAMS they gonna get with out the EFT

Single vehicles aren’t representative of a nation’s future, count how many vehicles Israel had in other trees before becoming independent… quit ignoring my points.

I might hope gajin add another 1st gen fighter early post war & early 50’s, another 2nd fighter and fighter aircraft piston engine late WW2 & early post war era.

but gajin forgot 2 or 3 years because focus another aircraft rank 8

They have since moved all of those vehicles to Israel and out of the TT, bar the events, and then said they are unlikely to add vehicles into new trees.

Its like how they used to say they’d add completed but not laid down designs to naval, then they added the kronshtadt and amended the rule.

Japan could have the K1 tank now to plug their top tier gap, but as no purely korean vehicles exist in-game, they could always add a full korean tree.

I think some of you are forgetting something, Switzerland isn’t a sub tree Like the Aussi Abrams the US could get a Swiss Hornet instead

1 Like

I know its not a full tree, but the UK doesn’t actually have a SAAF subtree either, just a ground tree, with the addition of the gripen in the air tree. The same applies, the UK does not have a CW air tree, but some CW additions to the air tree.

The swiss hunter was a ‘one-off’ but so was the F-16AJ and frankly I refuse to believe they’d hang one of their cash-cows out to dry. As they already have swiss vehicles, my bets are on a Swiss F-18.

Not true, because the Merkava variants the US had as events never got transferred to Israel, meaning they got cucked out of their own proud product.

Ya… 50’s are not in a good state. When I was BRing the CF-100s on a project I found how bad it to. Not even a full BR from the ones with just .50 Cal’s and the one with early experimental Air-to-air missiles.

eh they are close enough to be nearly the same, low to mid tier seems to be stable
With an ADATS it even a better spaa then i expect, better then benelux at least already
The MLU and Ruag sadly make me question the reliability of the tree and how much they researched, the tanks dont exist, they are only mock ups

Overall the tree is better then i honestly expected, but the top tier is deeply lacking and their isnt realy anything anywhere in the tree that screams we need this in the game for me. that is unique to switzerland and cant be found elsewhere

Vehicles? As if there is a second one you mean?

So long as there is no sub-tree anything can be done with the nation.
US received the the M1A1 AIM and Germany received the C2 MEXAS despite there already having been several Canadian vehicles in the British tree at that point. A single Swiss vehicle being in Germany is indicative of exactly nothing as I keep on repeating.

1 Like

It’s a PikPikker tree. All of them have fake vehicles. They come from an different age.

Lots of thing like a joke they took as real.

1 Like

For sure.

This is just my view, but I tend to view nations and their vehicles in terms of the lineups they can make.

Those lineups can be at low tier/mid tier/high tier, and they’re all relevant to me. For example Italy 4.7, Germany 6.7, Sweden 10.0 etc.

Having a set of good top tier vehicles to look forward to is a bonus, sure, but it’s not required. I enjoy the low/mid ranks of Italy knowing full well that they offer nothing in top tier.

So yeah, people are interested in different aspects of the game, and I think that’s fine. Some only like top tier, others stay exclusively at mid tier, some only play air battles etc.

3 Likes

so there is even more fakes in it that wouldnt even exist?

Of note is that this is a several years old proposal from someone who tended to be loose with research, it was a poor thing with their Yugo proposal too.
The Swiss proposal doesn’t really contain fake or unfinished vehicles bar the RUAG that I know of.
Still, I will forever repeat the point that top tier is not and won’t ever be everything that matters for a nation.

1 Like

Vehicles as in just a vehicle, trick of the english language or whatever.

True

Thats fair but I personally think, the swiss hunter was added, so that further down the line they could get swiss f-18s. I cannot in any way see another possibility for germany to have another amraam carrier.

I don’t disagree with your points, but I personally dont see another option besides the AJ solution which is arguably even worse.

Exactly! This is what I love to hear!

i mainly looked at the first one u did send, including austrian vehicles for the benefit of the doubt

I agree, i think the overall playability of the tree plays one of if not the largest portion, if you cant grind a tree but the top tier is great then people will not bother.

And there are many lineups, I have top tier germany yet i do not play it because I prefer 6.7, or 10.3 etc.

1 Like

What is currently on my mind is how Gaijin does not communicate their plans to the community, leading to such discussions as this one.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m quite enjoying this as it is quite civil (from my POV at least), but it is unfortunate that it happens all the same.

3 Likes