Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Your forgetting there are no rules on what can be added or not.

The Swiss Hunter was added because they filled a gap Germany needed.

Was their any work on the EFT then well at the end the recommended the Eurofighter so maybe it was instead of the Eurofighter

“there are no rules”

“gives an example of a rule”

Well i play 11.7 mostly and i’ve rarely found more than 1 extra japanese player in My Game at times i’m Even the only one playing Japan but i Guess it depends on luck

M8 filling in a gap isn’t a rule what the heck ?

It’s a rule for Gaijin, obviously.

But I agree with you, Gaijin will add whatever they want, whenever they want, with whatever flimsy reasoning they can think of. The only thing that makes it worse is that people will use that flimsy reasoning to justify their future wishlisting.

its a rule for gaijin to fill gaps?

damn, then gaijin isnt good in following rules

wth

1 Like

Ok job done no more of this arguing now.

Well obviously they’re limited by the rate at which they can or want to develop something.

there are gaps that are still need to be filled, and they exist since years

1 Like

Okay.

Which gap? lol
Germany still doesn’t have a proper cas between 8.3 and 10.7, nothing has changed.

1 Like

Germany could still receive the Swiss F-18 eventually. It will fill a gap which exists which is what the Hunter did.

Or they could fill it with an Argentinian F-16 as that deal seems to have gone through without a UK veto.

Or Germany gets left with the F-4F ICE which I doubt as its a big 3 TT.

My thoughts are that they will probably introduce an early Eurofighter before Germany becomes outpaced though.

Gap as in guided stuff so a tech gap rather BR gap

hopefully!

1 Like

Yea I’m on the same lines of thinking

well, wouldnt double as cas, but thats secondary, in this sence its more about ARB compatibility

They can easily limit its armament and as it has an M-scan radar (albeit the best ever fitted to a fighter) they can make it worse than the PESA’s on the Sukhoi’s and Rafale and the early AESA arrays on F-18/15/2.

Two TV Maverics are barely effective and wasn’t what Germany needed

I dont know why people expect a Early eurofighter when every possible early config of the eurofighter was denied for britain.

1 Like