Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

You say that but now imagine every of these 16 players launching 2 maddog ARHs. It would be a complete clusterfuck with 0 skill involved.

If the maps were kept as they are now, yes. If multiple spawns were added that were very spaced apart and the AI targets were also very spaced apart, no.

Maybe we should skip the 120A, or atleast add a better version alongside the A when they add the R77.
Any idea what variants the F-15A can carry. Asking for a friend.

As and Bs

Afaik anyway MSIP II I think?

1 Like

Anyway boys, here’s number 3

Spoiler

Leak list 3.0

that seems like a fake list that just got a few things right because F-15 and Su-27 coming soon were obvious

2 Likes

You weren’t here before, I see. I made that ages ago and just keep crossing off what’s added every update.
EDIT: also, “I don’t play naval so I don’t care”.

1 Like

Cool, thx.
MSIP would be an entire new version in the tree or is the current A already an amalgamation of different version like they sometimes do.

We have the MSIP

1 Like

The standard F-15A didn’t have CMs, so we have the MSIP without the radar and engine upgrade.

1 Like

current one is a bit of an amalgamation
there’s several versions of F-15C that are possible to add too

Kinda wish we could get the initial production F15As with the overpowered engines

An F-15 with no CMs and only AIM-7E-2s and AIM-9Js would be quite interesting to see, maybe at 10.7 or 11.0.

1 Like

I reckon itd have a ripping problem lmao idek id they could model the other issues

Btw i’d like to see something like
AIM-120A/B for 12.0-12.3 planes to be opponents to R27ER
And R77 AIM-120C/D for 12.7-13.0 planes

1 Like

That’d be good, however Gaijin will probably just increase the max BR to 12.7 and throw everything with ARH missiles (that isn’t an F-14) to 12.3 or 12.7.

Ready for F-4F ICE on 12.7 to be free kill for anybody else
Yeasterday i was researching grippen, and fell so sorry to phantoms that couldnt do anything to me

1 Like

That would be a crime against humanity, and as an avid fan of the almost non-extant post-WW2 German aviation, I would be quite displeased.

Never knew the USAF planned on creating a whole new gun for the F15, GAU-7 to be exact 25mm even

And man the F15C is WAY earlier then I thought

Viper and 2A7HU would be so lovely.
I wonder what BR Viper would be considering its literally T-72A with Kontakt-1. 42~ tons with 780 hp engine, 2A72 and some heat rockets from helicopters probably.

Spoiler

1 Like