Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Simple Gaijin solution seems to be just replacing the radar and renaming the aircraft.

Germany has none. Not only could the MiG-29G not use R-77s, but Germany never had any anyway.

This early F-15J already uses both different engines and radar from later models, easily warranting a separate aircraft for Fox 3. An F-15J MSIP 1 would be a great option, with AIM-120B/C and maybe AAM-4

Isn’t the current radar supposed to be the APG-63 with PSP which allows AMRAAM use? Not that they’d add the AIM-120 to the current F-15J when they can just add an MSIP version (as well as add one to US and Israel) later at a higher BR (and potentially keeping it relevant with AAM-4 further down the line).

Unfortunately my laptop has died, two months short of her tenth birthday. As a PS4 " gamer " I’ll still be able to comment here and in-game, luckily. But things in the files are inaccessible to me for the time being.

A shame too, I’d planned a really neat set of screenshots showing off the internal modelling of the Type 7 submarine and all of the new static surface to air and ballistic missiles. That 's going to be delayed, sorry.

4 Likes

shhh, don’t let Gaijin hear you. We want AAM-4A not the AIM-120A :D

fully domestic missile F-15/F-2 please

1 Like

@Smin1080p I know it’s offtopic, but I’m not going to open a new thread about this.

Simply, thanks to you for the new Argentine voices. It was a great detail, they are pretty well done.

Fokker G1, maybe some subs? Player controlled carriers?

if we dont get

1. more ARH missiles (R77, AIM-120)
  2. separate keybinds for flares and chaff
  3. proper conning altitudes

im going to cry

VT-4 received some buffs for its armor and targeting speeds, and also FY-2 is now 120KE and FY-4 is 180, which is a nice buff to all chinese tanks

still wating on reload buff and spall liners

The first one is likely next update, however there is no indication of the other two.

Well…better get a handkerchief ready.

I suppose we’ll get those things…eventually.

Does Russia really need the R77 with the R27ER

No, however this is Gaijin we’re talking about. The F-15A MSIP with four AIM-120A/Bs and four AIM-9Ms would have been balanced against the Su-27S/J-11 with four R-73s and six R-27ERs, but here we are.

4 Likes

R77 can be slung out at several different targets, where as the R27 can only go for 1 target until the missile hits so offer quite different playstyles.

1 Like

And the R-27ER has better performance than the AIM-120A/B, making it an asymmetrical equivalent.

7 Likes
  • less players for Air RB
1 Like

The layout of AI targets and the fact that there’s only one spawn per team is the problem, not the number of players.

As if Russia needs an ARH with the already best missle in game which is better then the 120A in every single way

Watch Gaijin completely shaft France for a year and a half because “MICAs are too strong and would break the game” as if the Su-27 isn’t doing that right now.

4 Likes