Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I hope we get a reward system after a surtain amount of money has been purchased on someones account.
Like a milestone or top-up reward.

Still wrong. If we had 2 spawns per team we wouldn’t be able to avoid enemy players by creating a a proper separation. In defensive situation there would be nothing you could do instead of flying back to base basically because on the other side of the map there would be 8 enemy players still. That’s unless they add maps like Denmark / full scale Sinai / etc for regular Air RB games…

And again just realize these numbers: late Su-27 (12 missiles), legacy Hornet (12 missiles), Super Hornet (14 missiles), F-15EX (16 missiles), F-16V (10 missiles), Rafale (10 missiles), EF2000 (10 missiles), JAS39E (9 missiles). I know it seems far away but that’s where we’re heading rn.

RB99 for JA37D

4 Likes

There can be more than two spawns, I never said it’d be limited to just that, and if all top tier maps were EC size, it wouldn’t be possible to lock down an entire half of the map even with eight players.

That’s what I’m saying if we want to keep current 16v16 we need actual large EC maps with multiple spawns or current maps with much lower player count and multiple airfields.

1 Like

New camos for M I R A G U S:

Spoiler

7 Likes

Very nice.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Will be fun lobbing amraams from a 3rd gen jet

OMG they finally start to stop making the Leclercs powercreep !?

Turret rotation speed on full aced crew was 30°/s for years, now it’s at 40°/s !

Lost 6°/s vertical, but 30 is still good there (was 36), wining a new 10°/s in horizontal is BIG ! Gonna be way easier in city brawl !

A first step in the good direction, can only hope for more ! :p

6 Likes

adds 5 sec reload

1 Like

And hyperbar engine for overall better mobility (engine power should not be “building” like other basic engine).
And better armor (+ SXXI still lack the reinforced titanium bar).
And ERA become NERA on the Azur.
And better shells.

Buuuut, it’s a good first step :D

4 Likes

are the CE values meant to be 450 and 250or they meant to be higher

1 Like

Same for the Amx30 Brenus, KE protection should be way better than 5mm, more around 100mm or even 250 and i dont remember how many, but far from just the actual 5mm ^^’

1 Like

NERA is never modelled correctly in this game
:(

Well it’s not modeled at all, it’s just ERA.

They just upgraded Chinese ERA, wish they do the same for everybody else :p

4 Likes

Add-on armour in general and what not. Or well at least the ones on the tanks I’ve played. As all they do is make the tank heavier without the extra protection they added.

Also i was and still am against the Leclerc Azur…

Not only it’s a sidegraded S2, so it should not be top of the line, but also AZUR pack can be used on every Leclercs variants after the S1…

It’s like removing all Kontakt addon armor of every Russian tank, and adding a “T-80 Kontakt”… Just plain stupid choice…

4 Likes

and commander MGs

2 Likes

Every leclercs should have roof MGs…

Gaijin even modeled the MGs metal arms support on every Leclercs but never gone further by adding the gun.

Résumé

Same for our panther, the majority of our shermans, also our Amx-50s, Gaijin really have something against roof MG for France

Résumé

Surbaissé should even have a 20mm, just saying…

Résumé

Where are they ? :(

9 Likes

awww man, i wish type 10 got that buff too.
kinda sucks playing in urban map with 30°/s

3 Likes