Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yes but aren’t LJDAMs also able to use the GPS mode or am I wrong (which very well might be)?

2 Likes

Yeah they are probably able to do that, tought they it won’t be good as a GBU32 or 31.

1 Like

In terms of Gaijing going the Yak-41 route with the Tigershark, AMRAAMs are the least of my concern…

1 Like

Me waiting for a Vickers mk7 with a new turret

1 Like

This week is possible that they put to sell the Type74G according to the last year

I really hope

I guess Mirage F1EM IV (RMAF) & IAI Kfir C.10 (FAC) could be premium pre-order pack at rank VIII with introduced rank IX aviation toptier or for another own tree in the future but IAI Kfir 2000, MiG-21-93 & Mirage F1 MF2000 prototype would be regular tech tree rank VIII at 12.7 BR

F-4S (1984) had HUD ?

I might need F-4S (1984) to rank 8 stop gap between F-4J Phantom II and F-14A Early

ufff the mirage 50 pantera!!!, the F5 Tiger III plus with Python-4s!! am really looking foward to chilean jets that could be added to israel in a form of a subtree.

1 Like

Turkey should go to Germany, or be a part of a multinational future tree with multiple national subtrees. While there may be Israeli tech there, the Sabra in Turkish service is really the only significant thing that Israel could get, and domestic prototypes of the Sabra would be better for Israel anyways.

Turkey and Israel have a complicated relationship at best, and I don’t think the 100,000+ Turkish players out there generally want to have to play Israel to get access to Turkish vehicles, much like a Korean line in the Japanese tree.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, just sharing the knowledge I have as a someone with a college degree in M.E. studies.

I never thought i would hear of a day someone would say turkey as a “sub-tree” should go to germany. Only the leo addition makes the most sense, of course its better for the turkish community if it stays in 1 tree. But i still feel conflicted about it

1 Like

I’m coming mostly from the angle that there is a massive Turkish diaspora in Germany, along with other elements of history between the two nations that don’t exist the same way with Israel.

Admittedly Israel could probably use a freshening up with something like a Turkish subtree, but I really don’t think the Turkish community is going to generally support that.

I think they, like many folks, would like to have their own tree ideally, although like every remaining “tree” that people are thinking about, nothing left is actually viable as a standalone, in my opinion. We are at the stage of combined national trees.

yeah their is a lot of Canadians and Australians that want their own tree but barley have enough to make a single tree so some of these guys are worried that their stuff is just going to be scattered though trees

That is true, the turkish community is quite jog in germany, additionaly the turkish f16c would resolves germanys armaam fighter problem for now. And the im development fighter promises to be intresting as well

May I remind you guys Germany can’t take a sub-tree. Not with how Gaijin is doing them and because they have yet to do them any other way we can’t assume they will do it differently.

4 Likes

thats why i put it in quotes, as in multiple vehicles spread around the tree.
or future endeavor for new pages etc

Wow no one got my joke :(

1 Like

i am well aware u are waiting for a leopard, everyone is xD

1 Like

Technically Canada has enough and if you only keep essential C&P you get something like pre-subtree Italy or the current Japanese tree. (and it be like those trees with the C&P too)
If no C&P period then yes you can’t make a tree without gaps or I think… (I can’t remember ow major but I’m sure it’s enough)

Which is perfect for it to get an ANZAC sub-tree. Yes, I use ANZAC on purpose because I’m sure we all think New Zealand will follow Australia or at least that be the case for an independent tech-tree but now I’m not sure about a sub-tree tho.

3 Likes

I’m really trying to not be political, so I hope everyone can respect this, but they honestly need a “NATO” tree for all the NATO scraps that don’t have a home. Canada is a prime candidate for this location, as is the Benelux oddities. Depending on Gaijin’s discretion, they could put the Baltics in this tree, or in the “Warsaw Pact” tree that should come.

And yes, “Warsaw Pact” should be a tree. There are way too many borderline C&P’s from the Pact and the non-aligned former Balkan states. You can build a very flush tree, while reducing redundancies for a tree that wouldn’t be a headache.

They are (This annoys me to say) properly the best in service tank out their
but ours are better looking

i see what your saying tress that are just groups of nations
This would make it so we don’t have a tree like Israel
but its down to gajin

2 Likes