Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Technically Canada has enough and if you only keep essential C&P you get something like pre-subtree Italy or the current Japanese tree. (and it be like those trees with the C&P too)
If no C&P period then yes you can’t make a tree without gaps or I think… (I can’t remember ow major but I’m sure it’s enough)

Which is perfect for it to get an ANZAC sub-tree. Yes, I use ANZAC on purpose because I’m sure we all think New Zealand will follow Australia or at least that be the case for an independent tech-tree but now I’m not sure about a sub-tree tho.

3 Likes

I’m really trying to not be political, so I hope everyone can respect this, but they honestly need a “NATO” tree for all the NATO scraps that don’t have a home. Canada is a prime candidate for this location, as is the Benelux oddities. Depending on Gaijin’s discretion, they could put the Baltics in this tree, or in the “Warsaw Pact” tree that should come.

And yes, “Warsaw Pact” should be a tree. There are way too many borderline C&P’s from the Pact and the non-aligned former Balkan states. You can build a very flush tree, while reducing redundancies for a tree that wouldn’t be a headache.

They are (This annoys me to say) properly the best in service tank out their
but ours are better looking

i see what your saying tress that are just groups of nations
This would make it so we don’t have a tree like Israel
but its down to gajin

2 Likes

ANZAC + Canada works, but what will Gaijin do then with the limited Commonwealth pool? C&P more commonwealth filler to the UK when they need it?

Ugh C&P this C&P that mer mer mer.

2 Likes

Indeed but they have yet to do something else. It’s safer to assume that the sub-trees work like how all 3 have so far then Gaijin doing something else.

So until Gaijin does something else I won’t humour the idea. so nations like the US, USSR and Germany can’t get a sub-tree and nations with one can’t get another. oh, and France.

One man’s C&P is another man’s “DOA ON RELEASE WTF GAIJIBBLES THIS IS UNPLAYABLE (it’s in a lower BR, but ignore that lmao)!!!”

ehhhhhh, i will agree about the 2a8, the eurothrophy add ons look goofy, but a real 2a7, ehhhhh yeah wouldnt necesary agree to that one

@Mytho61734 stupid thing isnt letting me respond correctly

well argentinia tams etc, switzerland and poland

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1 Like

Tams = Because they were co-German-Argentinean
Switzerland = The Hunter gave them guided things
Poland = eh

3 Likes

forgot about Canada (Mexas), South Africa (that event bus), Lithuania (that other event bus) and so on?

didnt name canada and south africa because they are spread in multiple nations already, but yes the vilkas as well

that will be the only SA thing that is not in the British tree

I’ve called Canada with an ANZAC sub-tree “Pusdo-commonwealth” for a reason.

However, India should get its own tree because they don’t fit anywhere else.

And don’t tell me just do a “commonwealth tree” because that will just have everyone’s tech and “why play anyone else then?”
( like look at these:
https://pikpikker.neocities.org/asean_wt
https://pikpikker.neocities.org/arab_wt
both of these are why play anyone else trees as you have everyone’s (one is worse than the other) so to me they are bad trees. both are also more than two nation trees)

Most of them will need a related nation to be a sub-tree of and that’s only if they have enough for War Thunder. That’s be modified or domestic but that seems few and far in-between.

tell me again which one looks better in the game the Challenger 2 OES/TES or the PZBTL 123 :P

the PZBTL 123 sadly

from looks Perspective I love the Strv 122

yea yea just cuz it’s covered in nets