Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Make it the British nuke carrier as well. The Brits are dropping the WE.177, not some baguette-filled canisters.

And here have they said that ?

If this is true then I can make a list of thing that needs removing asap

Yeah, that would be good.

It would also make Britain mains felt they are treated well by gaijin, not to the other nine trees though, they knew thats not the case.

I cant recall, but I could have sworn it was said somewhere

Probably silly because it was never finished or used.

But that’s even sillier.
Like, this comes for the suggestion rules:

The F-111K where being built so this should apply.

Some vehicles benefit greatly from this like the Avro Arrow Mk 2. which has it had all three things built (airframe, engine, weapons).

Like heck the Japanese IO tank used these rules and was just passed to the devs.

Or this suggestion for a thing that only has a hull:

Smin never said no just they don’t plan to at it at this moment

1 Like

Even without a top tier, they could have added so much for our tree in 2023. They really did drop the ball.

Ah, maybe thats what Im remembering. Though that is his statement for basically anything British

Yea then that not a valid reason

To me they are pulling excuses out of there rear just to make Britain bad so people would grind other trees

2 Likes

Yeah, I think 11.3 variant would be nice, since we have such premiums already in other nations. In the past Italian TT was kinda step behind in terms of top tier premiums imo, like OF-40 MTCA didn’t have thermals (exactly when night battles were introduced) compared to most of other nations premiums or Spanish Centauro, when things like premium Leo 2A4 started to appear. These aren’t bad vehicles though of course.

no flat out no just not soon

4 Likes

The F-111K is also potentially better for the TT since there is nothing between the bucc and tornado.

1 Like

It can add some Spike-equipped premiums/event/squadron (as there are multiple vehicles with similar weapon systems).
In terms of MBTs there aren’t many options above 10.x.

Not delivered yet.

Lool “domestic have higher priority”

But yet we cant have them yet because ?

It will mark the end of our tree and thus gaijin don’t want to rush it and amongst other things lol

won’t be the end

chap that is how Britain works. /s

1 Like

AV-8B+ on the left wasn’t capable of using 8 missile pylons. It was made purely as advertisement to attract export users. Normal service AV-8B+ has only 6 missile pylons.

2 Likes

Ah… That makes more sense

1 Like

Im not Im just re reading what gaijin said hehe