Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Or in the TT with all other wheeled we are waiting :p

1 Like

Meanwhile US F-5C and German Leopard 2A4 Pzbtl123 with special Turkish camos:

Italy has literally 0 rights to Turkish Leopards and even Israel would make more sense.

1 Like

French mains will eventually find a way to make the char 25t in 11.7. In China we have a saying: every updates there will be a god(meta tank), besides the chatillon, the chatillon stays; it is from WOT but it seems like in warthunder thats the same.

1 Like

Centauro 2 or Ariete PSO premium )))))

But we all know that “just because it was made by a in game nation” reason is now dead.
I mean look at the T-90S, Swedish trails and the AJ ect hehe

2 Likes

Famous PSO in Iraq:

perfect premium material

We can have a Brazilian B2 as premium and the domestic B2 at 11.7

One thing I learnt is that the Brazilian one does not have an autoloader, strangely enough. And NORINCO apparantly didnt know that, so they slapped a VT5 turret on a ZLT11(yes that ass wheeled TD in game) and was promptly turned down. Well the B2 are better in other aspects as well, speed, STANAG 6 protections etc but thats some weird fact I learnt from the LATAM discord.

T-90S isn’t exactly right but I completely don’t get your Sweden and Japan arguments

Brazilian one has 105mm iirc

Italy in general needs love. Navy and coastal lacks many iconic ships and classes. Bomber section is pathetic and probably the worst in any nation.

Say 20 people buys that(but due to how notorious the arietes are in terms of reputation I doubt even 20 will buy them), Italy top tier playerbase is doubled, and the WR goes down the drain because new players cannot stop having their ass kicked in the tank.
This would make gaijin learn that well, arietes are very ass.

If even Chineses have a saying about our stuff in WT we are lost xD

105mm manual loaded, the failed proposals, the LAV-700 and ST-1BR from Canada and China are also 105mm, the latter has an autoloader.
I did suggest this to the LATAM discord and they did say it is unneccessary. Well I respect their choices, and I think it will find a better place in China.

In all fairness that saying is older than the French tech tree or the entire game, it was back in the days when the char 25T was stupidly op in world of tanks.

At least they have something that looks like a navy, with coastal and big boys at the end… x)

Wasn’t December a “Major update”? Aren’t there usually two major updates a year? Summer and Winter?

3major/year afaik

2 Likes

Usually:
March: a selection of vehicles, one or two top tier or end of line
May: similar to march, but with more focus to higher tiers
One tree/subtree between March and May,
September: focus on mechanics, lesser authentic vehicles, battlepass
November: focus on BR fillers
One tree/subtree between September and November,
December/XMAS: focus on top tier, new generations and making France and Italy bad

It is natural to save up more content for May and December since thats when summer and XMAS holidays takes place.

1 Like

husaaaaa, its not chinese exclusive

2 Likes

Yeah QE and R class are only slightly worse than the Sachsen and they could always give us HMS Howe or something from the laid Admiral Class BC’s.

I honestly think the KGV class could be balanced vs Scharnhorst rn.