Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

So, not identical.

That was a vary fast return

Pricing
Before: 60$ Tank 2000 GE 15 days of premium
Now: ~40$ in GE
2000 GE ~13$
15 days of premium ~6$
So pricing stayed roughly the same

2 Likes

Understandable, have a good day.

Ill Make Sure You Got It GIF - Ill Make Sure You Got It Promise - Discover & Share GIFs

3 Likes

of course no mention how the modification was developed by germany, but oooh well

We speak English on these forums.

maybe we will see the roadmap today, since big things usually are announced on tuesdays, and its the last tuesday of the month.

Which can also mean we get it the first tuesday of the next month.

The way I see it, as Smin has just said nowhere close we can establish a few things.

Number 1 is actually really good. It means Typhoon won’t be some sort of suped up Gripen as ‘a larger leap ahead of where we currently are’. I think that tells us that they plan for it to be really very very very good.

For particular relevance to Britain it curbs our expectations to CF-18 at the absolute most but more likely the obvious upgrades to the Tornado and SHAR, perhaps if we are lucky some SAAF vehicles to take the Place of the Gripen and then the SAAF Gripen could get R and A darter prototype missiles.

1 Like

Because Germany didnt use the AIM9M. They used the AIM9L/I because the US didnt sell AIM9Ms to them

1 Like

swedem didnt use the aim9m either, but here we are

4 Likes

From what i can tell 9M is just being used a 9L/I Equiv ingame

Sweden doesn’t have an option until RB98s. Germany does.

aim 9l(i) could have been added since quite some time, but wasnt yet either. It depends on the laziness of gajin, but normaly the aim 9l(i) for sweden would have made more sense as balancing as well. They are literaly the same besides the smoke generation either way

Germany has the AIM-9Li and never used the AIM-9M, and thus should get the former and not the latter. Nothing else matters.

2 Likes

Gaijin :“we gonna remove the amx 30 super”
Commu: “thats mean you gonna replace it finally by a modern MBT premium?”
Gaijin: “… The amx30 super is returning and is here to stay !”

All that in few days xD

1 Like

learn reading, gajin clearly showed they dont mind to much, the av-8b from italy has aim 9ms, but in reality italy used AIM-9L(I)s as well and not the M variant, so pls tell me why its ok for italy and not germany

1 Like

I know exactly what you said, and it does not change anything. What Gaijin should do and what Gaijin will do are not the same. Also, I never said anything about Italy. Please do not create a strawman.

1 Single word AV-8B

Read the edit.

why is it ok for italy to have aim 9ms and not germany, tell me