Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

https://wiki.warthunder.com/VCC-80/60

1 Like

Sooo copy paste :P

3 Likes

Polish OSA SAM with IRIS-T missiles

3 Likes

There’s always this:

Ah nvm it’s based on BMP-1 hull so can’t be added…

2 Likes

BWP-1!!!
Wolf Angry GIF - Wolf Angry Snarl - Discover & Share GIFs | Wolf pictures, Wolf, Scary dogs

2 Likes

Many unique vehicles for Pola-

Please… No more speaking about Poland or other irrelevant nations without the capability to make a proper seperate tree…

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not

TBF its a bit better than the Belenux idea, 99% copy paste

I’m just being snide about those who say small nations like Poland with barely any unique vehicles should have their own national tree.

Comes from some inflated nationalistic delusions. Even a country like North Korea has genuinely a higher quantity of unique vehicles.

1 Like

Big disagreement there then

1 Like

At least North Korea offers something novel, lots of tanks with MANPADS and ATGM on them, grenade launchers, KPVT and so on.

Poland is just boring basic modifications of Leopard 2s, K2, Abrams, maybe some turrets for BMPs, some basic T-55 derivatives and Twardy.

North Korea has like 5 decades worth of T-62 derivatives and a bunch or really interesting and unique domestic IFV’s.

We have very few T-62’s in game, loads of Abrams, loads of Leopards.

Ok. So here is what we know:

A.) Something is planned for Poland and most things point to a tree.
B.) South Kora won’t be the Japanese Sub-tree
C.) The Thailand/Siam sub-trees were passed to the Devs.

Now these are just the nations we know of because Gaijin has said something
We still have things like Yugoslavia. Our good friend the Benelux. The remaining Dommions: Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Or even Switzerland. Now these are just the nations that can start at reserve BR I can think of. We also have the Israil-style trees of Turkey and India. Now these are just the nations I can think of that I’ve seen good trees for.

3 Likes

Things like the Polish pre-war tanks and aircraft are being ignored here, as well as their post war jets and things such as W-3 helicopter and their strange SPAAs. Not to forget the Anders, Rosomak variants (I know they are based on AMV but they are still local mods) and the gloriously ugly Borsuk.

1 Like

And lots of silly BMP-1 (BWP) mods such as this with Brimstones:

Spoiler

1 Like

To my knowledge this one isn’t real, only a render

Edit: I stand corrected

edited

What the heck gone off here I was gone for only a bit to play Minecraft : o

I think what has let this nation pushing is that Gaijin has it so even the most basic of mods could be added as a new vehicle.

So things like Gun, Engine or Track changes are enough. Not to mention even licensed-built stuff are considered different vehicles (Tho part of the same family. see Canadair Sabers (CL-13))

Add in the fact that prototypes are fair game and the number of stuff to be added is huge.

1 Like

We kinda took over the discussion about new nations from you lol

2 Likes

I keep seeing more and more people saying they don’t want more nations.
I mean how are they going to keep the money flowing ?

There are so many sub trees that can be added to a nation before the just end up totally over taken.

Then they say oh just add more top tier premiums.

While totally forgetting people moaned to hell with the recent click bait being added.

So no new nation, no new top tier premiums, how on earth will the game keep up ?

2 Likes