Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I don’t mind putting PL-01 into the game. It should go in. Put all the Armored Warfare game vehicles into War Thunder.

1 Like

literally fake vechicle with cardboard on top of one maquette (cv90) one on bmp(yes there was second one but people think its fake so i will let them cope)

so it’s armor should be like 10mm cardboard all over entire vechicle

I am merely spitballing here of course but there could be some (much needed) changes to high tier ARB in the works for this year which would entail adding new objectives and targets to engage against.

Also and this is pure hopium on my part but maybe there could be a return of a dedicated ARBEC mode Separate from the normal ARB mode kinda in the same vein as naval EC. A mode like this would be perfect for huge maps and expanded objectives such as SEAD targets and the aforementioned ballistic missiles ect.

the real tank same “concept” unmanned turret etc is the boxer 120mm versions

Spoiler

Spoiler

theoreticaly lynx 120mm as well, not in service in any country, those are all real PL-01 so to say, all possible for germany nice

Spoiler

except PL-01 is not even real it was just cardboard maquette nothing more the gun is also a maquette

yeah, i am saying those are real and should be added at one point. PL-01 is questionable
They are just “similar” in ideas thats why i compared them

Win rate says very little for the performance of the vehicles.

no pl-01 is not questionable there is just no way to add it
it was only an cardboard maquette one was on top of cv90 and one was on bmp

Because it wouldn’t.

One vehicle that is problematic, big deal.
Poland still has a huge potential arsenal

4 Likes

like 6 low tier vechicle then we go to all copy paste from ussr untill modern day with k2 leo2pl that would be removed from germany m1a1 fep and sepv3 with no du and some ifv’s more of copy paste than china finland and hungary combined

The true large scale copy paste areas would be rank II and III for ground as well as top tier aviation, I genuinely have no clue where this negative mindset is coming from other than a defeatist attitude

1 Like

Unfortunately with what our good friend Deathmisser has pointed out interviews with Gaijin have pointed at Poland as being an extremely likely new nation soon.

Like it’s right here in the first post.

2 Likes

It was later proven to be actual composite iirc

Curious

Searching for it rn. I’ll let u know if I find the source

1 Like

“cope”

1 Like

No need to be so continually rude

1 Like

ok buddy