Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah this is a big mystery. I have no idea what it could be, unless Norway doesn’t currently count as a sub-tree of Sweden.

Maybe Spain for Italy?

Hell why not…just finaly add something.

Yeah but in the supposed leak list they had it with “Eastern Europe” sub-tree.

Looks like Gaijin employees didnt do well in geography when they were at school XD

But yeah…dont know why.

4 Likes

It’s a simple answer, were not allowed simple answers as players

1 Like

or politics. Or history lmao

So.... Any chance of getting a certain BAE aircraft this update? :P

6 Likes

Eep

2 Likes

Been waiting for this or an Ajeet for so long… too long… die of old age before we get those it feels like xD

1 Like

If that thing about sponsors is true, I am SERIOUSLY concerned for this game. In no way is it ethical to have anonymous third-parties be able to intervene in War Thunder’s development and content. We players (and consumers) have no idea who is in charge. Where is the transparency and integrity? As long as you can pay the money, can you have any vehicles added to War Thunder? Any nation? Alter the development, as in switching ASEAN from Japan to China? For a game that I think has amazing attention to detail, and is really second to none (with this having pros and cons), I am immensely disappointed. Be better Gaijin.

26 Likes

Norway isn’t in the EU

So we’re just ignoring what happened directly after the red skies update that slashed gains across the board

so…uhh everyone still here? i heard there were riots after the List dropped earlier

But Sweden is

Gaijin unexpectedly merges all standalone in-game European countries into one big EU tech tree XD

1 Like

That would be a stupid but funny thing.
Do it

1 Like

I think it meant sub nation for a european nation not tree

itll have all Eurocanards, the best F-16s and F-35s

on the ground it would have literally everything

it would be the only tree you’d need to grind

1 Like

Except Britain because of Brexit :P

Ngl, the hawk and the eurofighter are the only reason i started grinding Britain.