Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

A fair few aircraft I want from the British tree. (even waiting on a fair few that have already been added to actually be finished/rendered playable) Though yeah, Hawk would be an epic addition. With the prolonged dry spell Britain has had of late. its a real shame we’ve not gotten one yet

I’m surprised we didn’t get the hawk during alpha strike, could have been an amazing addition along with the alpha jet.

Yeah…

And it became quiet again…

I am trying to find the words to express my utter disappointment at China getting all those subtrees of Japan allies instead of Japan, but I can’t…

I really hope it’s a mistake on the leaker’s end.

It doesn’t make sense historically.
It doesn’t make sense geographically.
It doesn’t make sense politically.
It doesn’t make sense in terms of gameplay.

It is just an aberration in every way. There is no plausible logical process that could possibly lead to this decision.

19 Likes

Since the alpha jet got an update named after it, surely this must mean the hawk will get the same treatment
copium-meme

2 Likes

ohhhhhh we all wish its a mistake but at this point it doesnt seem like it is…

Won’t do if it’s another Chinese focused update lol

1 Like

It’s so joever

So we just had a China air focused update.

China Sub-TT that adds mostly meta western tanks this update

China Bluewater update Decemeber

2 Likes

I hope it’s not because it doesn’t make sense.

Born too late for the chinese update
Born too early for the chinese update
Born just in time for the chinese update

3 Likes

And China has a crap ton of modern domestic vehicles left to add it just makes no sense

Meanwhile Japan is basically eating the crumbs that are left over

21 Likes

96om6v

32 Likes

Aye, and honestly, it’s not just that China has a load of domestic additions that are still plausible. They also have Pakistan, Bangladesh (and maybe NK, as seen in the leak) as potential Sub TT candidates. Why do they need ASEAN stuff?

9 Likes

Hmm interesting

Gaijin could be just testing the waters with the idea

More like, testing the airs. since water isn’t confirmed yet (ships).

1 Like

then they should realise thats a shark infested water

@Smin1080p_WT
I know the rumors today have cause quite a big uproar. I think many here are a bit frustrated having not gotten any official infos for the next update yet.
As you said yourself we are all interested in the upcoming devblogs and any coming information for the next update.

Can you maybe tell us if we’re close to the start of devblog-season so we’ll have some actual official information to discuss?

3 Likes