Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

cant wait for that to happen and people to still say it wouldnt be fair if the UK got Canada or Australia

Wasn’t it a mess up on the leaker’s part which has already been corrected on the list as going to Japan and not China?

Nope was corrected from going to Japan to going to chaina

5 Likes

The other way around, I’m afraid.

10 Likes

lol … to think about, Britain already has Leo 2’s cannon and hull in the TT

8 Likes

both Gaijin and community right now

6 Likes

I see this screenshot making the rounds:

I was referring to this:

27 Likes

Atleast give something to Japan … how many 1:1 prototypes can they still add?

3 Likes

What!? This is even worse!!!

So not even Thailand goes for Japan!?

na I can see that being real, britain getting 2 terrible ships when they desperately need new top tier ships

I don’t mind them chasing the Chinese money, but this list is not harmonious.

1 Like

And what’s worse is that NK has a high probability to go to China according to the list, so it’s not even like they need most of ASEAN. It’s just a bunch of political hogwash, something I thought they apparently wanted to stay away from.

1 Like

they’re chasing it all over the place actually. look at the economy nerfs
crazy, just like modding this place in the same manner lmfao ( cant share a neg opinion it seems,
polite feedback doesn’t seem to work so go figure)

2 Likes

Devblog for new ship:

( [Coming Soon] Missile frigate Brandenburg: vertical launch - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

It 's the early version w/ Exocet instead of Harpoon. And once again, the CIWS turrets are hidden from view, though their stubs remain:

4 Likes

Please avoid reposting stuff over and over again.

4 Likes

I will once again mention how insane it is that WT mobile is so far ahead of normal warthunder in naval

12 Likes

A meme full of profanity and insults is neither polite nor just a negative opinion.

Constructive criticism and feedback is always welcome throughout the forum. I would just recommend you familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

6 Likes

I was just putting my inputs on it and discussing the post since I haven’t said anything about it nor have commented on a majority of this discussion.

1 Like

I think South Korea going for U.S and North Korea going to China is absolute perfection; way better than a United Korea tree.

To me, it makes no sense put mortal historical and present day adversaries like them together; rather, it makes more sense to put them together with their respective ally superpowers which has supported them for decades.

However… ASEA going for China instead of Japan is a nonsense I could not have even imagined. BLUFOR nations on a REDFOR tree that doesn’t even need them, while Japan, which is a way more suitable tree which actually needs it, is spat in the face. What is the meaning of this!?

15 Likes