Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I think I’m gonna cry waaaaaaaaaaaahhh

1 Like

Ikr

Hm seems that in game the RWR on the A-7E is the “ALR-45” which will be renamed to ALR-45(V), the same thing in the end. I was hoping it may have been a hint for the 45F, alas…

1 Like

Absolutely stupid decision making…and like we arnt talking about U.S or Russia no its literally choosing between China (who has many vehicles and lots of domestic options that haven’t been added plus +Taiwan) vs Japan who has always just been alone and only recently got a Thai F-5 for some relief…they are choosing a nation that has plenty of options vs a nation that has been here since the start and has always needed more options.

7 Likes

That much is true, Smin’s original post said that the plan was subject to change.

Still it would be wild if every single top ship was pushed out of the update.

my bad that they can’t find anyone to outsource the moddeling of british BB’s

1 Like

Too bad they cant find anyone to outsource them a 5th graders understanding of geopolitics.

Leaks nowadays

Spoiler

Hell, what a nightmare?

Spoiler

Indonesia and Singapore for China… Yugoslavia is going to be just a subnation for Poland… Subnations for biggest TTs of the game US and Russia… economy nerf and etc…

Hello everyone.

As a rule, we do not comment on rumors and speculations of the community regarding War Thunder, because most of you are much more interested in learning about new features and changes from trailers and patch notes. But this time we could not ignore the statement made above about increasing the cost of ammunition and reducing silver earnings by 50%. We did not have such plans in the past and do not have them now. Moreover, as part of the roadmap, we did just the opposite - increased silver lion earnings, and also reduced ammunition costs, and therefore do not plan to revert these changes.

86 Likes

41 Likes

Hmmmm

2 Likes

9 Likes

Are you planning a reduction though?

7 Likes

60 Likes

doubt-press-x

9 Likes

The F?
ASEAN to China … why? … coz of increased Chinese players?
People were against RoC M1A2T and Pak T-80UD in Chinese TT … but now will instead get Leopard 2s?? … and China already got a Leopard 2 knock-off i.e WZ-1224:

along with loads of other prototypes, export stuffs and RoC future stuffs.

Thailand and Malaysia, I can understand, coz demographic and relation.
But others should be added to bolster Japanese TT i.e Indonesia, Singapore (can be Israel as well), Korea etc …
Japan makes perfect sense for other Asian stuffs … ffs

10 Likes

Smin does like his precise words, so good question xD

4 Likes

so what about the asean tree for china part?

thats propably the more debatable thing for a lot as well

12 Likes

Will trust you as after what happend last time Gaijin would make a big mistake if the “leak” was true.

But i would like to ask question. Would it be possible to see increase of adding vehicles from sub-tt nations. Personally at this point it feels like if we are lucky, we get like 1 vehicle from sub-tt nation per year. Thank youbif you answer this question

Thank you for the quick addressing and transparency! It’s good news to read that, and I hope the rumour can be put to rest now.

I, for one, rest assured after reading your message. o7

5 Likes