Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I hope our tank is el kranvagn or a heavy.

If its not imma be pissed.

And other subtrees too…

I expected China to get an equal subtree to Japan in terms of amount of nations, but apparently Gaijin would rather make one a 10+ nation tree while the other can’t even get one full nation (since Thai Chinese vehicles are denied for Japan)

I can’t even think of a single good reason this would be done besides some “close collaboration” with the Chinese side.
Even if Japan is somehow not an option, an ASEAN tree is, and still leaves China with many subnations like Pakistan, Bangladesh and maybe North Korea if they split Korea. This is just straight up insane…

7 Likes

whats going on here?

1 Like

Tbh and in my opinion, if there was going to be a nation in ASEAN that’s suitable to be Chinese sub tree, it would be Thailand due its utilization of Chinese equipment and its close connection with China, albeit quite thin and not so much historical wise. Singapore and Indonesia would be the last two nations to be considered as Chinese Sub Tree, imo.

3 Likes

I wonder what “financial incentive” Gaijin got to do this…

7 Likes

Yeeeeeee and thats way from last three updates those leaks are 90% true…

1 Like

Breaking news: Mass exodus of swedish mains fleeing War Thunder

I was sort of expecting Myanmar or Laos for China, but all of ASEAN and especially starting with Singapore and Indonesia is just wrong.

5 Likes

more dots in existence

Same reason hollywood cant mention the uigyers.

2 Likes

No dot com then atm : (

In a perfect world we would have split ASEAN nations by adding Thailand, Myanmar and maybe Vietnam to China, and the rest to Japan.

What we expected was slightly different than that, and now what we have in hand is quite hilarious. Let’s wait and see what happens, I guess.

Pov: 1984

No just because Thailand got Chinese tanks doesn’t mean it should be added

1 Like

I think China should get North Korea (South Korea is likely going for the U.S) and Pakistan; and Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Malasya.

I think it’s vital to keep nations at Top Tier either BLUFOR, or REDFOR. It makes no sense to mix them up, like they would intend to do with these subtrees.

The mixing of ROC and PRC is an exception for their own particular situation and even that wasn’t without controversy…

7 Likes

Vietnam and china went to war in 1979

Bssed

With a canadian flag and CF-188A or something. It would be about right .

I took a look at the leak, genuinely what the shit.
This wont impact me as much as I play air AB, but it might still force me into the red with my rank IV aircraft.

well they should realy be adding a kgv or nelson but nooo we want a copy paste 4.3 light cruiser