Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

7 Likes

the K1 was mostly designed by Chrysler/GDLS, a lot of US equipment is standard, there’s a huge amount of integration. Now that said I don’t think its nessiary just for the tree, but if you were adding Korea to any tree without any consideration for gameplay, it would be the US.

2 Likes

First one with the RAM so there that lol

Regarding Eurofighter and F-22A, do not panic.

As far as I understand, “Eurofighter being delayed” and “F-22A being worked on” does NOT MEAN that F-22A is coming before Eurofighter, like many fear.

Rather, it could perfectly mean that Eurofighter is ready, but delayed until the game is ready for it; while F-22A may be still in the early stages of development for a future.

12 Likes

hell yea october revolution we’re back in 1917 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

At least it has the Ram II, but it’s disappointing they didn’t go all out with the F-18 do to skipping the A.

On top of that, when stealth is first added, it’ll be IR missile meta against them, and their weapons will already be on other aircraft: AIM-120Cs.

1 Like

Yeah there’s people panicking over the F-22 but I’m sure it was Smin who said before that Gaijin work on stuff far in advance to when stuff gets added. Earliest we could see an F-22 would most likely be late 2027+.

But honestly I’m excited to hear that. That means that Gaijin plans on supporting the game for years to come which is great. (Also I will sell my right testicle and a kidney for the Raptor I just would love to see it in-game) The no so great part is what they are doing now.

Also stealth being worked on and a possible F117 event could mean we see a bomber rework which opens the doors to strategic/modern bombers.

2 Likes

indeed

120C if not 120D at that point, and if they give Russia the likes of the R-37 and China the PL-21, and Europeans the Meteor, it’ll be either AIM-174 or straight up AIM-260 JATM for America and other nations that might need it

1 Like

whats the source, i might ask
any saucers

120D/Meteor won’t be added until LONG after stealth for the top BR stuff that’s exclusively stealth.
It’s the same reason we don’t see AIM-9X on F-16C.

Exactly. I mean, Tirpitz was leaked even as far back as in 2021- 2021! And at the very least the 3D model was already finished!

Gaijin has probably been working on Eurofighter even before they introduced F-14A.

100% agree!

2 Likes

We’ll see

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-10-14 230526

I am quite perplexed by the leak in which states that Gaijin is considering making Indonesia and Singapore as parts of Chinese Tech tree. History wise, these nations had nothing to do with China besides a large number of Chinese immigrants, and, military wise, these 2 nations don’t utilize Chinese vehicles.

30 Likes

Pretty dull update for Britain if that is true.

No idea what the hidden vehicle is.

I guess CF-18

Ram 2, meh
SuperHind, Meh
LCG(M) 101 - A landing craft. Just why? but I suppose half decent coastal.
HMS Manxman I guess would be a premium version of HMS Abdiel

Interesting, but doesn’t the A-7E already have ALR-45(V)? I wonder if it means the ALR-45F instead, I even made a report for that recently.

And for those unaware, the ALR-45F (not only just an improvement) was a requirement for the A-7E to support the HARM, which seems to align nicely with a possibly SEAD mode…

But Rafale early variant from french navy coming to Q2 or Q3 2025 like Eurofighter Typhoon early variant for 3 nations ?

Did you just make this up or is this list legit ?

Cr.32Bis - armament changed to Hungarian 8mm 26/31.M and 12.7mm 40.M Gebauer motor-driven machine guns
Héja 1- why not the second version too, i wonder. First one is not that different. just diff armament.
Me 210Ca-1 and (40)- finnaly
109 G6- built 700 of the G2 and G6 so nice.

Still 5 more ww2 HU fighter, fighter bomber to go. Would rather have the WM-21 instead of a c&p Cr 32Bis

Specially in the case of Singapore which is very much NATO aligned and has F-15/16s been allowed to buy F-35s, and for Indonesia which has been westernizing their air force with both Rafale and F-15EX, and currently in the KF-21 program with Korea, Indonesia would be better in an independent tree together with South Korea or something

7 Likes