Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

gUyS nEw LeAk 🤪

40 Likes

you are watching an mi-8mnp-2 with LMUR missile pod

1 Like

Now it looks credible 👍

2 Likes

Thank you 😂

this heli is just “a little bit” FAT to be a combat heli lol but its fun

Having the third update be in September and then the fourth and fifth combined for the Christmas one would be nice.

images (2)
add this to france they are suffering

2 Likes

Most players I talk to like this thing and it’s ordinance.

Yes, in my opinion it’s a great Bp vehicle. Any kind of goofy or cutting edge ww2 tech that stands out is great for the BP (or events).

Very true! But I think you’ve answered your own question. If the goals is to get the Hs293 in then copy paste the carrier is quickest. Added a new airframe would go at the cost of aforementioned limited resources.

2 Likes

It’s too OP, it would upset the meta.

2 Likes

do you have any idea how little gaijin caters to people that like ww2 bombers and naval? because I can tell you something it isnt a lot, and personally I think its a great addition, I probably wont get it as I dont play the game nearly enough now days to get to it but its still a good thing

2 Likes

The only thing that could combat it would be the Bob Semple.

1 Like

Their battle will be grand.
Basically everyone wiped of the map like when a nuke hits.

all im saying is, a lot of people got really upset about the Fox and the XM800T, why not give us the Fox 25 it would be really funny

8 Likes
If we're posting all these then I'd like a Landsverk as a BeNeLux premium rank 8.

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 13.14.29
(the dude in the top casts forcefield spells and has laser beams coming from his eyes after eating Dutch cheese that aged really really well. Will prob be moved to rank 9 when it’s there)

1 Like

Be br 8.0 or higher depending on Armourment

What about Pavesi tank?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20241014_214407

1 Like

Teaser on 24th

1 Like

How do you know? Also what about the leak?

I just know. Leak is being held hostage right now.

1 Like

NI Odessa, Bob Semple and this machine: battle in the heavens
Damn the French would be op with that vespa jeep