Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

If it was me I’d move to a four update per year schedule. Gaijin hasn’t asked for my advice though, you can tell because the XP-49 isn’t in the game yet.

Inbefore it’s yet another 7.0 Japanese ship. I sure love grinding 7 7.0 ships with the current naval rewards.

3 Likes

The only naval thing i would give a damn about is submarines tbh

2 Likes

I also want subs but I think we won’t see subs anytime soon sadly

1 Like

Submarines would be a great opportunity to rework naval, which needs many changes.
For example, in ground battles, IFVs brought some balance between light and medium vehicles. The exact reason for the Puma’s failure at 10.7 is the lack of light tanks at those BRs. The Puma will only be successful if it faces vehicles it can defeat, and the same should happen in naval. I’m talking about creating a kind of power triangle, like in a classic RPG. Every vehicle class should have its own nemesis.

5 Likes

7D6BD88ECD9AE23324E408D8C0EA3724

1 Like

How many times have I seen this picture now? It also gets more and more low res over time

30 Likes

Was posted like 2 weeks ago now, was confirmed fake and made on the leak discord server

2 Likes

lol yeah, copy of a copy of a copy etc

4 Likes

Pretty sure the LSZ-8VN is the IRCM used on the Mi-17. We might be getting one in the next update, that or it might be added to the Mi-8 already in-game

ATTACK THE D POINT!!! RAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

5 Likes

Mi-8AMTSh has like zero popularity in the game, and that will likely not change even if it has vikhrs, so I doubt there will be another soviet one. Therefore I would assume it might be the Mi-171 employed by the PLAN.

China uses Mi171sh variant and that variant doesnt have any IRCM.
This IRCM is used on Mi171sh-VN variant.

airforce-helicopter
8 ataka missiles

mi-171sh-hv

f-5e and other swiss vehciles surely will be added to germany finally

Can this thing use LMUR?

1 Like

Strong disagree

2 Likes

I get that a guided bomb can be useful; it’s not a bad thing to have. But when resources are limited, we should focus on things that most players actually want instead of just catering to a small group. Does it really need to take up space in the battle pass? They’re trying to push players into a time-limited event with all that hype, but it feels totally in vain because there’s really no enthusiasm for participating, precisely because of that decision. Isn’t this approach contradictory? It’s a low-value vehicle that could’ve just been a freebie or added to the tech tree. It feels like a wasted effort for everyone involved. Instead of rolling out the same He 177 again, why not bring in the Ju 290 with the Hs 239? That would have been a way more interesting option!

mi-8 is not that usefull but its a lovely and fun heli, i always use it to drop bombs on enemy when surprising them lol

1 Like