Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Why even do a copy-paste of the He 177 just for a glide-bomb that’s basically useless in the main game modes)? When, apparently, the current He 177 A-5 we have was also capable of carrying these bombs…

This event is a wasted opportunity to add bombers never seen before. But well, it seems Gaijin loves the path of least effort.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As an anti ship missile i’d expect it to work well in Naval. Only focussing on the main modes isn’t why i play this game. This is the 2nd Bp ever I’m looking forward to so i’d say it’s a good choice…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What happened here?

3 Likes

@Miraz05
@x-GeeNo_MS-x

What’s going on? Random flagging?
Geeno what was your reply?

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 09.02.39

11 Likes

yes but it was still a bomber

a missile standard on the Naval attacker version A5 which will probably be exclusive on the A3/R3 which was a version that couldn’t carry anything else because the modifications to use the missile made them be only used with said missile

france took a Naval reconnaissance version

1 Like

dude, nobody knows anything, it’s just my opinion based on projections from the last few years of October updates. It’s just an estimate based on that data, with the added factor that we’ll have a shorter devblog season than usual. In fact, I don’t think we’ll see any devblogs today, maybe tomorrow if we’re lucky.

@AlvisWisla yes, sure /thumbsup

Gaijin should add this in WT

2 Likes

25b2fb8b52bdfdf310deca4d5388bc43

22 Likes

I’m guessing either today or tomorrow. Any later, and either the voldbeg season will be especially short, or the update will come much later than expected.

Boatblog today?

1 Like

That’d be ok with me tbh, need sleep anyway lol

Or full tinfoil if its super delayed it gets cancelled and rolled into the Christmas update. For commercial reasons the Christmas update is the only one that has to drop by a specific date.

3 Likes

I’d prefer if that happened, honestly.

I feel like if they did that not only would it probably leave a lot of players disappointed, it would also result in a lot of people expecting a really big update for christmas.

not to mention that they wouldnt really be able to do that for air since they try to push the boundaries of air each update, if one doesnt come this month thats another 2 months of nations like germany lacking an effective top tier plane. If they were to do that and then release a bunch of stuff for air all at the same time like the EFT with the F18 it would probably kill the hype for things like the F18

Prepare for a torpedo boat.

Or the millionth WW1 Battleship.

1 Like