Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

“incomparable”
well, you’re not wrong…

so I’m gonna put my guess out:

• First Devblog either on Monday or Tuesday
  • Teaser on Thursday
  • Devstream on Friday
  • Devserver from Friday(18th) until Wednesday(23rd)
  • Update releases either 29th or 30th
11 Likes

No one seemed to realize all the factories are in Ohio.

The IJAAF can never sink 10 US carriers in Leyte gulf

The Japanese are the only and first combat user of underwater aircraft carriers, and the Americans are the first users of nuclear weapons. For me, these are equal achievements (I write this half jokingly, half seriously)

3 Likes

Agreed I can’t see it going any later than that for real now

1 Like

The Americans didn’t sink 10 Japanese aircraft carriers in Leyte Gulf either, so it’s a weak argument

Only used as an unarmed research plane

But the IJN sunk not only 10 US carriers, but also 24 battleships

1 Like

Honestly I thought we would of gotten one on Friday as since Apex we had 5 Friday first blogs, 2 Thursday and one monday blog.

Thus, the Japanese would also sink the aircraft carrier USS Ford, which had not yet been built.

This will be yet another day of infamy

6 Likes

yeah, I also thought we would get one on Friday. but it was not meant to be

1 Like

I just hope both teams had fun.

They did

I’d imagine it’s possibly done from a technical design perspective as I can’t imagine the increased server load with multiple AESA beams will be good for server health lol.

But who knows, it might be trivial and just not modeled because it’s not needed yet or something like that.

1 Like

Since it’s around 18-20 days left till the next major update releases, I hope this week the dev blog season begins right away, rather than the usual Friday, hahah.

Otherwise, it will be a very short dev blog season.

Any boat birthdays this week?

They will just give Italian one AIM-9M as they do for any other Italian jet which carries AIM-9L/I and AIM-9L/I-1 irl.